Woolford on Twitter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Martyn Woolford has clarified on Twitter that during his last game for us he didn't stick two fingers up at the crowd but gave a thumbs up. That is how I saw it. He was a flop for us, but he has received unfair criticism over this.

This man here, thought he was taking the piss...

No_48c533_2833891.jpg

Shame his celebration wasn't one of running to the kop kissing the badge after contributing to our promotion.

Thanks for trying to make the peace Woolly, but you along with many others last season were crap and quite rightly moved on. Maybe if you had put the same effort in on the pitch as you are doing on social media things may have been different.

I think respect to him for his tweets tonight. Ironically, he actually started off ok in that Scunny game before fading badly.

If the rumours about his salary and resultant pay off are true then magnanimity would come easily. I'd be giving it the full tears and remorse number. :)

Fair play to him - didn't have to clarify that if he didn't do it.

Don't think he was a bad guy, just not very good and encapsulated a slow aging and not particularly good squad we had assembled. Because symbolic of adkins reign.

y
It obviously gets back to the players then, im surprised McNulty hasn't tried to clear his name a bit.

Perhaps Mcnuts doesn't actually think he has anything to answer for?
He is probably showing great wisdom by not getting involved and returning childish and anonymous gestures on the tw@tter shpere.

UTB

Last edited:
Shame his celebration wasn't one of running to the kop kissing the badge after contributing to our promotion.

Thanks for trying to make the peace Woolly, but you along with many others last season were crap and quite rightly moved on. Maybe if you had put the same effort in on the pitch as you are doing on social media things may have been different.
He wasn't as good as crap. He was fucking diabolical shite at the very best.

I've started following him, using the hashtag:

#Morepointinplayingapotatowaffleontheleftwinganditdbecheaperyouabsolutechuff

Back
Top Bottom