Woodhouse book launch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From the pig end

Reaction score

Incidentally, whatever happened to our errant ex-Chairman?

I'll get Curtis' book. Comes across as a fan in an era when most sports stars are up their arses. And he must have some tales to tell. Good luck to him.
I dont know if you bother with Twitter mate but he's great on there. He gives Wednesday some stick for an ex player.

He often was seen drinking at Barlow in 1992/93 and according to my dad, he was a pleasant chap to talk to

He was just out of his depth . Him like a few more in and around the Sheffield United scene at the time tried not to keep up with the Jones but the Hinchliffe in there case .

Sad for us as a club as more taken out than Putin and used as a cash cow .

Then some of um moved on to Hull City .

UTB

I dont know if you bother with Twitter mate but he's great on there. He gives Wednesday some stick for an ex player.

Cracking bloke is Curtis and a blade through and through .

I'll echo your sentiments aswell pig end ..... his twitter account is well worth following .

He was just out of his depth . Him like a few more in and around the Sheffield United scene at the time tried not to keep up with the Jones but the Hinchliffe in there case .

Sad for us as a club as more taken out than Putin and used as a cash cow .

Then some of um moved on to Hull City .

UTB

didn't it turn out that Hinchcliffe wasn't as minted as he made out either?

didn't it turn out that Hinchcliffe wasn't as minted as he made out either?
As far as I can remember Hinchcliffe had access to sufficient funding to buy several failing high street brands with the intention of consolidating operations and making them profitable.
It didn't work.
I believe he has since done time for fraud.

As far as I can remember Hinchcliffe had access to sufficient funding to buy several failing high street brands with the intention of consolidating operations and making them profitable.
It didn't work.
I believe he has since done time for fraud.

Hinchcliffe is now out of jail after all his business empire collapsed I believe as chronicled in Gary Armstrong and Matthew Bell's excellent book Fit and Proper

He was still in bother as recent as last year

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/disgr...honestly-claiming-4-000-in-benefits-1-7370651

He lives not too far from me in a fairly nice but not spectacular house in Greenhill.

He used to live here in the old De La Salle grounds house not far off Abbey Lane - Beauchief Hall. Sure he had a private helicopter that used to take off/land in his grounds and it had swimming pools/private disco etc.

It was put up for sale for 5 million and converted into 9 houses - I sometimes walk past the bottom of here - near Beauchief golf course and wonder who lives in here now - they have 37 acres of land and several private lakes.

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk...l-estate-for-sale-with-5m-price-tag-1-3187494

Anyone interested in going to this? Wondering whether to book tables.

Anyone interested in going to this? Wondering whether to book tables.
I'd love too but I'm struggling to afford the 17 quid book price let alone a table.
If someone could give me a heads up when it's in The Works in meadowhall then I'm allover it.

Back
Top Bottom