Will we still go up as

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well we certainly won't be going down. People would be very angry and upset

Too early to really contemplate . Building block time . Lesson managers report at Christmas then Easter will be the barometer . In saying all that we are all getting this warm feeling and nice smile knowing for the first time in a long long time , we are going in the right direction .

Someone on here said it , turning SUFC round was like turning a oil tanker round . How true but it's working.

UTB happy Sunday's .

Too early to really contemplate . Building block time . Lesson managers report at Christmas then Easter will be the barometer . In saying all that we are all getting this warm feeling and nice smile knowing for the first time in a long long time , we are going in the right direction .

Someone on here said it , turning SUFC round was like turning a oil tanker round . How true but it's working.

UTB happy Sunday's .

It has felt like turning an oil tanker round on the Grand Union Canal.

You don't quite understand this wuming lark do you. Maybe it's too complex for you tiny little head.

I think if a few more of our fans get their bollocks touched it will create great camaraderie at the club, I'll be first in the cue and I don't want no pushing in.

The grammar is apalling. There are two "s's" in ass.

Champions
Not seen anyone to be scared of and we have played alot of the so called top teams.
We have a fairly big squad with cover in most positions,certainly bigger than most other potential challenges.
For me its ours to lose.
I'm not talking HMS piss the league here after all this is United but it's the most optimistic I have been in years.
The nightmare could soon be over.

Back
Top Bottom