Will he, won't he...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Putney Blade

Reaction score
..enter the loan market.

Sometimes says he's happy with want he's got, other times says he will enter the market…

Current lot is good enough to win the play-offs. We need reinforcements.

Will he finally realise we don't have a strike force. Help is needed.

Will he finally realise we are so lightweight in midfield, we need Basham playing there, and a replacement for him at the back (especially with Kennedy out for one month). Am sure Collins and especially Butler could have done a job for us there.

With 13 matches to go and Yorkshire limbering up for a new cricket season, it is a poor indictment of NC's transfer policy, that we are still don't have the right resources.Got loads of small midfield players, left and right backs and immobile strikers (Done apart), but no strength, pace and power anywhere.

Poor.

UTB

Snow White needs to get the services of a Huntsman or two to protect the dwarfs or we will be a little too short by the end of the season.

I see the Prince has negated the effects of the poisoned apple but if we were to look at ourselves in the mirror it would be fucking ugly and I wouldn't even touch it with Pedro's and he's not at all fussy

Needs to enter the loan market and he demonstrated that last night by putting Basham as CF as soon as they scored the second
I am not what the question is, but the answer appears to be, Basham, either Centre Mid, Central Defender, or up front

Has Cloughy checked if he is one of Triplets ................... that may help Nigel sort things out

..enter the loan market.

Sometimes says he's happy with want he's got, other times says he will enter the market…

Current lot is good enough to win the play-offs. We need reinforcements.

Will he finally realise we don't have a strike force. Help is needed.

Will he finally realise we are so lightweight in midfield, we need Basham playing there, and a replacement for him at the back (especially with Kennedy out for one month). Am sure Collins and especially Butler could have done a job for us there.

With 13 matches to go and Yorkshire limbering up for a new cricket season, it is a poor indictment of NC's transfer policy, that we are still don't have the right resources.Got loads of small midfield players, left and right backs and immobile strikers (Done apart), but no strength, pace and power anywhere.

Poor.

UTB

Well if he doesn't enter the loan market and come back with at least a dominant CH, and a strong, pacey striker who can score goals, its a fairly safe bet that we won't be at Wembley for the play-off finals again this year and we will be consigned to another year in this horrible agricultural division, plagued by crap refereeing.
UTB & FTP

May I ask how JCR has suddenly become a world beater since his loan? Ever since the game against Preston in the league he's been totally ineffective and slows play down far too much on the right hand side with a trademark shite cross more often than not. I'd much rather see Flynn and Brayford interchanging than JCR breaking down attacks and ignoring Brayford. Seriously, what would he have done that nobody else did last night? I saw nothing in the recent weeks before his move that made me feel that he could save us in games.

May I ask how JCR has suddenly become a world beater since his loan? Ever since the game against Preston in the league he's been totally ineffective and slows play down far too much on the right hand side with a trademark shite cross more often than not. I'd much rather see Flynn and Brayford interchanging than JCR breaking down attacks and ignoring Brayford. Seriously, what would he have done that nobody else did last night? I saw nothing in the recent weeks before his move that made me feel that he could save us in games.
Can I ask you if you would rather have JCR coming off the bench for the last twenty mins against tired defenders or Davis and Freeman?

JCR no world beater I agree but with Flynn now out injured it looks incredibly short sighted and foolish.

Unless someone becomes available who's he's worked with before, no.

Can I ask you if you would rather have JCR coming off the bench for the last twenty mins against tired defenders or Davis and Freeman?

JCR no world beater I agree but with Flynn now out injured it looks incredibly short sighted and foolish.
Its OK ask the questions now that Flynn is officially injured and to be honest I don't think it was short sighted or foolish of Clough, just incredibly unfortunate. And I can truthfully say that Freeman's performances off the bench vs Coventry and Rochdale were worthy of having him in that position as opposed to JCR. Who has not impressed me since the end of January.

Back
Top Bottom