Will Adkins look to do Scunny a favour?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trafford

Reaction score
and if he does, are we bothered?

Blades win - fine
Scunny win - worth it to bring the Dingles down a peg or two
Draw - the only bad outcome

So if we're drawing and the Dingles aren't winning, lets change the words to "Here we go, here we go" and belt out "let them score, let them score, let them score...."

I'd rather Barnsley get in the play offs. They're more likely to be a threat next season. Rather them go up than Walsall or Scunny. If they lose in the play offs then that will only hinder them anyway. They're not our rivals, I couldn't give a fuck about them either way.

Adkins wouldn't dare do Scunny any favours anyway. He can barely afford another defeat to end the season on a negative note.

Play Sammon up front.

Give us all a laff & effectively end the Dingles season into the bargain.

Winner, winner, goosey dinner...

Should any Blades manager do his previous club a "favour", i'd be kicking his office door in and booting him out of BDTBL.

If Billy scores the winner at the Scunthorpe end next Sunday and doesn't celebrate, i'd be having "words" ..

Fuck the previous allegiance(s), they play/work for SUFC, us the supporters.

Am I the only one who doesn't give 2 shiny shits about Barnsley?

Couldn't care less about Barnsley. I don't know why people have to be unhappy for them if they're doing well. Smacks of sour grapes.

I hope we play a few of the kids and have a go at Scunthorpe. Result doesn't really matter.

Couldn't care less about the result. Play all the kids, see what they can do now the season is mathematically dead, if Scunthorpe get something that's a side effect.

Back
Top Bottom