Wilders Grimsby Preview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• Banned
As it should be, they're either on the good ship Wilder or they're surplus to requirements, at least that's my interpretation.

Exactly, it's the sort of clarity that cuts right through the bullshit, soundbites and turd polishing we've been subjected to for so long.

Regardless of whether he ends up a success, I find it impossible not to like him and buy into it. What he's saying is so genuine. No fluff, no bull. Brick walls and all that. If he can't wake some of these lads up, they're days are numbered.

Its good to see a bit of discipline .......................... Reminds me of Sir Alec, and he didn't do too badly

Blimey, he pulls no punches

If its existing players at the club , he should already know they don't listen . They get paid well whether they play or not . Taking the piss .

If it's new players , then we have a serious problem or more to the point Wilder does .

He should already know we have a boat load surplus to requirements . Problem is we cannot get rid of the fuckers unless we pay them off , which both shirt and long term may be the best only option.

Welcome Chris to the real SUFC now the honeymoon is over . Don't let these fuckers grind you down , like they have to us .

Ricky clearly wants us all to fall into the trap.

Barnaby abuse= bans= freedom of the forum for the TILD lads.

Blades Mad. Isis in red and white.

He comes across really badly in interviews.

Almost as if he's got the right ethos but he's not articulate enough to put it across so he just permanently looks like he's got mornge on.

I can't see anybody playing for him. Especially not the shower of shite that is our current squad.

He comes across really badly in interviews.

Almost as if he's got the right ethos but he's not articulate enough to put it across so he just permanently looks like he's got mornge on.

I can't see anybody playing for him. Especially not the shower of shite that is our current squad.
Weird post.

He generally comes across extremely well in interviews.

In what way is he not articulate enough to get it across? Looks like he got it across loud and clear to me.

It's a completely different squad to last year, and if the players are going to play for anyone, it's him.

Weird post.

He generally comes across extremely well in interviews.

In what way is he not articulate enough to get it across? Looks like he got it across loud and clear to me.

It's a completely different squad to last year, and if the players are going to play for anyone, it's him.

How is it a completely different squad?

We've signed 5 players.

Wilder is a refreshing change and doesnt try to give the fans (or his players so it seems) any bull. He tells ut how it is, is straight talking, and has given the players a clear mandate early doors. Play for me and the club how i want u to play....or you wont be here much longer. Clear and concise communication and everyone now knows where they stand. Whats impressive is that hes done it already...without waiting til Autumn before telling a bunch of failing players what his expectations are like i could have envisaged his predecessors doing. Excellent work Mr Wildthing. Now go and get those missing key players and get em all pulling in the right direction. We might just surprise ourselves this season...

The problem I foresee is that nowadays unless you have the contracts structured in favour of the club, players can effectively "play for a pay off".

Good.

Who wants to start in the first game of the season?

They've been told, so let's see if they listen.

Sounds like still a considerable number to ship out.

I suspect he needs some cash to fill further places so it's inevitable Che will move. Let's hope we get a good deal and get it quickly.

How is it a completely different squad?

We've signed 5 players.

Exactly ...... we've only just started although I think some at the Club think that its "job done" .........

Still need 4 / 5 players of decent quality in key areas of the first 11 in order to be able to compete at the top of L1 this year and that will be 5 / 6 needed if Adams is sold .......

Clock is ticking ......... :confused:

UTB & FTP

Most of us on this site , were born in Yorkshire , mostly around Sheffield ,
We are well known , for telling it straight , ya might not like what you hear , but you know it's the truth .
I remember Sir Dave , he told it like it was , we as fans got on board , the players he brought in , and had at the club bought into the idea .
Uncle Col , not everybody's cup of tea , got the no one likes us tag going and we went from strength to strength ,
after a few years granted .
We now have a manager , who knows what it's like to lose as a fan , it fucking hurts every time no matter what match it may be .
We are not going to win every game , we should all be aware of that , we ain't no fucking world beating team ,
But he's doing what the last 2 managers mouthed about doing , putting down the foundations , for the
future , it's not going to be a smooth ride ,
At times it will be shite , we have not got all the players we need , does anybody think Tuffty doesn't know this
I like what he says , I will give him the benefit of the doubt if he keeps telling it like it is , we all have eyes
we know when the manager is talking shite , that in my opinion has got so much on the fans nerves , in the past .
He won't ( hopefully ) try to sugar coat a shite game , I don't think he will ( I hope he won't ) ,
Excuse a piss poor display from our team , we will have bad games we all know that , we can all excuse that .
But what no Sheffield United fan will accept , is a player not trying .
Would Bradders , Whitehouse , and the rest of the local lads in our team rolled over and died ,
Would they fuck , that's the ethos I think Tuffty is trying to get installed into the mindset of our players .
If your in , your in , if not fuckoff .
Up the Blades .
We Almost Won At Wembley . Wankers .

Ricky clearly wants us all to fall into the trap.

Barnaby abuse= bans= freedom of the forum for the TILD lads.

Blades Mad. Isis in red and white.
Brownie banned then?
What happened there ?

Back
Top Bottom