Wilders Anti-Twat Campaign Continues

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

the ethos is great
but performances will show if the players have bought into it

dont mind the odd defeat , which happens, provided the shifts are put in
but its all about points collection , when it comes to the crunch

I like how he subtly implies that the ones most likely to be bell ends are also the ones most likely to play golf.

I've suspected that there's a link between the two for years :)
I think he already knows who the culprits are just trying to give em a shove

I like how he subtly implies that the ones most likely to be bell ends are also the ones most likely to play golf.

Tufty swings the sticks himself; So does Keith Edwards.

I can't think of anyone else, though....

It can give you sunstroke so severe it can make Hull look like an attractive destination.

I do, so long as there's a miniature windmill and a castle or two involved.
Or a pub to sneak off to. I fucking hate golf but will admit to going on 2 European golf weekends. was made to play on one ,never saw a golf club on the second :)

Or a pub to sneak off to. I fucking hate golf but will admit to going on 2 European golf weekends. was made to play on one ,never saw a golf club on the second :)

On that point, I've got a few mates who are cricket fans. Every time they ask me if I want to spend a day out watching the cricket, the conversation goes like this:

"You fancy a day out at Headingley?"

No I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than watch cricket thanks.

"You don't have to watch it, it's just a day out getting pissed"

Or I could go to the pub and save money on train fares and admission, with the added bonus of not being at a fucking cricket match.

They never learn.

On that point, I've got a few mates who are cricket fans. Every time they ask me if I want to spend a day out watching the cricket, the conversation goes like this:

Or I could go to the pub and save money on train fares and admission, with the added bonus of not being at a fucking cricket match.

They never learn.

To be honest I thought the same about United last season. Although I didn't need a train to get there and by half time in the pub I started feeling guilty about not supporting the team, realised I was technically wasting 20 odd quid of season ticket money so went in, bought another pint, watched a bit of the 2nd half, realised we were wank and I was cold so went back to the pub. Great days.

How right you are.....

che_guavara_and_fidel_castro_playinggolf.jpeg

They never learn.
Are you me ?

He's talking the talk from day one but unless he can make his tough stance manifest itself in a ruthless attacking side that put teams to the sword (I'd settle for just scraping a win) then it's pie in the sky. I'm retaining a tough on the manager stance where results do the speaking after being bullshittered down the garden path by at least the last two managers.

He's talking the talk from day one but unless he can make his tough stance manifest itself in a ruthless attacking side that put teams to the sword (I'd settle for just scraping a win) then it's pie in the sky. I'm retaining a tough on the manager stance where results do the speaking after being bullshittered down the garden path by at least the last two managers.

Completely agree with you! He's doing the right the things, time for results!

Agree . Which player plays tennis and owns a tennis racket , or someone decided to go to Wimbledon instead of showing full commitment to the club. Can't guess .

UTB.

Back
Top Bottom