Why we attend?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a question I have asked myself many times over the years and still can't quite put my finger on it...:tumbleweed:

In the darkest days , not many years ago ,i used to sit there thinking , why am i here , must have better things to do than watch this shit . Bet we are all glad we persevered Sandy.:cool:

UTB

You owe me a beer for filling that in. Not easy on a phone. Good luck. I hope you are going to post the results on here.

I've answered the questions.... but I am not sure it's any clearer, but am sure I'll understand very well why, this time tomorrow.

Done. But I agree some of those questions have nothing to do with a football match and "why we attend"

The employment questions in particular, Surely that's just a price of football why people cant rather than don't attend.

Done. But I agree some of those questions have nothing to do with a football match and "why we attend"

The employment questions in particular, Surely that's just a price of football why people cant rather than don't attend.

Attending a football match , although reasonably priced at BDTBL is not a working class past time anymore. It is a expensive hobby for people who follow there team both home and away .

The money side in the survey , goes back to another survey carried out at the top London clubs , when the statistics and outcome showed , a number of very high salaries and viewed by supporters as going to the theatre.

We pay for the privilege and in certain instances still get treated / classed , like we are not important , or are hooligans by the police.

SUFC are one of the better clubs , and a safe , enjoyable experience for all fans . ( cup runs , lift in league form , signing Brayford helps the mind on how you view things )

UTB

Attending a football match , although reasonably priced at BDTBL is not a working class past time anymore. It is a expensive hobby for people who follow there team both home and away .

The money side in the survey , goes back to another survey carried out at the top London clubs , when the statistics and outcome showed , a number of very high salaries and viewed by supporters as going to the theatre.

We pay for the privilege and in certain instances still get treated / classed , like we are not important , or are hooligans by the police.

SUFC are one of the better clubs , and a safe , enjoyable experience for all fans . ( cup runs , lift in league form , signing Brayford helps the mind on how you view things )

UTB

true, with recent cup form and signings you can guarantee our answers will be more favourable than say a Blackpool fans.

These types of surveys don't really tell us that much.

Well, I've filled it in but I think you'll find it difficult to draw any conclusions from this set of questions.

Nevertheless...I hope it goes well. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom