Why has MK Dons game been postponed?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope this is a joke because I only bought tickets for me and Tokyo Blade on Monday!

I know, I've checked!
But I can't see anything official, so.....?????

Oh oh, Big Mart is going to be disappointed! Only game he is home for

Presumably MK have got a number of internationals in their ranks.

Presumably MK have got a number of internationals in their ranks.

Three players who have made about 20 appearances between them for the senior team since 2010, plus a few under 21's

Does nothing but screw up the travelling fans as well as the home fans that can't make a midweek night game.
The club loses a bumper Saturday crowd and the extra funds that it brings with a clog up in the fixtures to be added on.
They should rearrange it quickly before the colder weather sets in.

Got the automatic alerts from the BBC last night saying it was postponed and assumed someone had pressed the wrong button given we were about to kick off against Peterborough.

Having bemoaned a couple of fixture changes that fucked me over last season this one has actually worked in my favour. Would have missed it now I won't.

Still think it's shit though, shifting fixtures around for Internationals in Division 3.

Personally, what's the most annoying about this is that Tokyo Blade based his travel plans for his annual trip back to Blighty based on September having the most available games to watch, including Swindon away, so having booked hotels (non refundable - best price: I like a bargain!) I purchased both MK Dons and Rochdale tickets on Monday (they arrived today!) for us both.
So a night in Sheffield on the 5th with no footie the following day!
Well pissed off :mad::mad::mad:

Absolutely hate international breaks. The season just starts to get interesting and then it all has to stop for the most boring, uninspiring games in the footballing world.
This makes me hate them even more. Why League One has to pay any attention to them at all is beyond me.

Sheffield FC aren't even at home. The OS story suggests we didn't really have much say in it.

Best on it,the franchise club don't even know who's been called up yet.The international teams haven't announced their squads so there a bit cock sure of themselves if you ask me.

Not much good for me as its easier to get up and down the M1 on a Saturday rather tan early evening when its rescheduled

On a team front if we have a good couple of results in the next couple of games it would have been nice to keep the momentum going

Back
Top Bottom