Who's going to play on the right now

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rupicola

Reaction score
Anybody got any comments on who will replace flynny for the next few weeks.

I'd imagine it'll be freeman or brayford.Could be playing a back 3

Coutts or Freeman, unless we get a loan striker in shortly, then we may see Done there.

Judging by his performance at Crawley I think Freeman could link up with Brayford in a similar manner to Flynn.

Maybe wingbacks are an option but I think we could do with a strong right sided player not sure we'vegot one possible loan perhaps.

Fresh from a well earned mid season break in Dubai, Jose will be back in central midfield, would think Coutts will sit in front of him with Doyle and perhaps freeman down the right.

We have options, like foxy says Done can play out there if McNults or another striker comes in. Alternatively Murphy has played there with Che Adams down the left

Hope he don't move done out there. I'm not convinced freemans the answer. Murphy best on left.we need me mate Colin back.

I'd probably play more narrow. A diamond with Baxter behind done and Murphy as front 2

Cyprus Blade , Davies is another out of favour player with NC, he'd ratherplay Iinjured, ill and his favouritrs before Davies, look what happened to JCR !! Aired his views and feelings to NC and told if you don't like theres the door ! I know i've not been a big fan of NC , now by the comments on this site, I'm not alone but I wont go as far as some . Looking at stats on this site, Davies looks at having some of the best, 16 games 4 goals 3 assists , bet he felt gutted after his injury, especially when hid mate Cotterill was after him on loan !!

Freeman for me. He linked up well with Brayford when he came on vs Crawley. So much so that I'm surprised he didn't start vs Peterborough.

If we're going to play genuine 4-3-3 then it should be Murphy, with Done on the left (both nominal!) and McNulty up front.
(Adams first change!)
Flynn should be one of a 3 central midfield, with Basham and Reed I had the last game.
And why isn't Cully getting a game rather than yet again being forced out. (rhetorical!)

My worry with freeman is he's not an attacking player, a back up defender yes. I'm not knocking him, it worries me that so players are being played out of position. Reminds me of playing for my junior school team

Ben Davies or Che Adams for me, Che is definitely the more attacking of the two and I think we need that

Back
Top Bottom