Who would you allow to leave now whether permanent or on loan?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chezzy_Blade

Reaction score
The transfer deadline is Monday and we still have a few players who we could let go. Who would you let go and would you say thank you and best wishes or would you just send them out on loan?

upload_2014-8-29_13-43-39.png

(Team sheet courtesy of Wiki)

I'd sell Higdon because he's crap.
I'd sell McNulty because he's crap.
I'd sell Butler because he prefers Walsall. (And is probably crap).
I'd sell Doyle because he's good but everybody pretends he's crap.
I'd sell Jamal Campbell-Ryce because he's black and Clough is racist (and he's crap).
I'd sell McGahey because he's unproven.
I'd sell Alcock because he can't be good because Peterborough don't sell their best players.
I'd sell De Girolamo because he's not really Italian.
I'd sell Wallace because he's always injured ... And crap.

Then,

I'd sign Harry Maguire with the money we raise.

Oh and Bob Harris can go too because he doesn't even whisper.

Anyone from the U21s, Banton has already gone to Bradford Pa, any football for the young uns out of their comfort zone is a good thing.

McGahey. Promotion seasons are not for youngsters learning their trade in central defence.

He'll cost us 8 points by Xmas if we continue to play him. Not sure that will look too good when we end up 3/4 points short at the end of the season.

I'm already nervous about tomorrow.

McGahey. Promotion seasons are not for youngsters learning their trade in central defence.

He'll cost us 8 points by Xmas if we continue to play him. Not sure that will look too good when we end up 3/4 points short at the end of the season.

I'm already nervous about tomorrow.

Where did you get your crystal ball from and are they are on special offer? But while we're at it, can you please tell me what the numbers will be in tomorrows lotto? A big cash windfall will really help to ease the pain of tomorrows, McGahey's inspired defeat.

I would sell McGinn and loan, Jake Eyre and Calvert-lewin. Maybe loan De Girolamo

Where did you get your crystal ball from and are they are on special offer? But while we're at it, can you please tell me what the numbers will be in tomorrows lotto? A big cash windfall will really help to ease the pain of tomorrows, McGahey's inspired defeat.

Don't be so pedantic Leppings. It might be 1 or 2 points we fall short I suppose.

Shit me. If Scotland vote for independence are we screwed or what?

Will it mean we will have to send them back to Scotland?

Sell Porter only if we have another striker lined up
Sell McGinn
Loan Butler back to Walsall and sign Pearce
Loan Diego
Loan Willis
Loan Dimaio
Loan Khan
Loan Kennedy

Judge, but only on loan because he's a great guy, but he's driving me crazy with this "how much does he cost?" fixation.

Mcginn - Perm

Porter, Willis, De Girolamo - loan

Perhaps Flynn on a perm if a better replacement is available

Back
Top Bottom