Who will be L1 top goal scorer?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He looks like Jordan's baby,
He lives off chips and gravy,
It's LEEEONNN CLARKE
It's LEEEONNN CLARKE

My mate at work who's a chessy fan reckons Ched is 28/1 to be top scorer - worth a fiver?

33/1 with 365, Victor and Betfair. I'll put a little bit on.

There are quite a few contenders though...

Matty Taylor at Bristol Rovers is a good shout.

Lee Gregory if he stays at Millwall.

Zach Clough if he stays at Bolton.

Ajose at Charlton.

Paddy Madden will be in a better Scunny team this season.

Sharp and Clarke could both score plenty.

And I do think Evans will do well - he's already Chesterfield's main striker. He'll get better with every month.

Oh and watch out for Jon Obika too.

I expect Evans to be top scorer if all goes well for him in the retrial.

Probably someone who plays for a mid table club and gets half of their 50 goals, while we score 80 and promote with Billy getting 18, Clarke 15, Adams 15 etc, and then Wilder gets stick because we don't have a 20 goal striker

Admirable record in the Conference North.

Yep, and he's done as well as Grigg or Deeney had before we gave them their break in the first team. It's not just about what players have done in the past. That's why we make money on players, not lose it.

Anyway, 5 goals in 3 pre-season games. He seems determined to make the most of his chance now Bradhsaw isn't in his way.

Yep, and he's done as well as Grigg or Deeney had before we gave them their break in the first team. It's not just about what players have done in the past. That's why we make money on players, not lose it.

Anyway, 5 goals in 3 pre-season games. He seems determined to make the most of his chance now Bradhsaw isn't in his way.
That's nice. Make money, lose money, whatever, it's not my money. Either way we'll both be watching third division football this season.

Back
Top Bottom