Who do you think will be appointed?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who do you think will be appointed next manager of SUFC?

• Nigel Adkins

• Karl Robinson

• Phil Parkinson

• John Hughes

• Stuart McCall

• Sean O'Driscoll

• Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

• Russel Slade

• Dennis Wise

• Lee Clark

• Chris Morgan

Results are only viewable after voting.

Barney

Reaction score
Firstly, this is not who you want but rather who you predict will be appointed next SUFC manager. This will allow you to utilise all the rumours you have heard and all the 'ITK' posters comments in your prediction.

The possible answers are taken from the top 10 bookies favourites, as i couldn't be bothered to name all those who have been linked. I have added Chris Morgan on the end just for fun.

This is purely to pass time ahead of the announcement after the weekend so please excuse the creation of yet another poll.

For what it's worth, i don't think we will pull out all the stops and get the very best (Adkins) but still decent enough to keep all fans happy (Robinson).

Think and want are two different things unfortunately....

Not only would I be disappointed in anyone but Robinson and Adkins, but it will have been a complete waste of time sacking Clough if we got anyone else.
Personally I think Robinson is only a change of direction rather than an actual improvement but Parkinson!? My teddy will be straight out of the pram...
And that's why I've voted for him, united never fail to kick me in the balls.

Adkins seems more likely at the moment. I'd be happy with him or Robinson just really hope (as does everyone) its not Parkinson!

Adkins seems more likely at the moment. I'd be happy with him or Robinson just really hope (as does everyone) its not Parkinson!
But you just know it's going to be!!! ;)

May as well let Morgan have a go rather than give it Parkinson. Got to be Robinson or Adkins for me though

Adkins would be my 1st choice but a little bird tells me it will be Robinson which I can live with, anything will be better than keeping Clough on for another season.
I have a funny feeling it will be Hughes with his odds slashed from 65/1 to 11/2.

Hasn't this guy been busy managing his team in a cup final today (and presumably over the past few days leading up to it)? How can he have been in Belgium being interviewed in The Bunker at the same time? Or am I missing summat?

I hope I'm not missing owt.... because appointing this guy would, by the weirdest and most underwhelming event the Blades have inflicted upon me since Don Givens decided to pass that last minute penalty to Walsall's goalie......

I would love to think that such as Adkins and Robinson are below our radar and we are aiming higher!!

Who knows what is in our Saudi owner's mind after the Clough experince and 20 months in English Football.

Most speculation on here is within our own fans' perspectives. If I was rich I'd go for the five card trick this time! Who's that? I haven't a clue!!:eek:

My very first choice in the whole world would be Gary Neville and I'd let him combine his England duties with our job but he would have to pack in Sky!!:D

Let's work from there instead of talking ourselves down so much.

Can we afford Adkins? Of course we can. Would Robinson leave the Championship and MKD if he was offered - of course he would.

We are SUFC.

How about Roy Keane.:eek: Di Matteo:cool: Carragher:confused:Rowett:)

I would go for Robinson. I just think he would be right for us. His attacking style and the fact he adds a bit of steel and know how to his teams. And he clearly has a soft spot for us.

I would be quite happy with Adkins. Did great with Soton but was poor at Reading

None of the others on the list inspire me.

Time for the Board to show a bit of ambition even if it costs a bit more.

I would go for Robinson. I just think he would be right for us. His attacking style and the fact he adds a bit of steel and know how to his teams. And he clearly has a soft spot for us.

I would be quite happy with Adkins. Did great with Soton but was poor at Reading

None of the others on the list inspire me.

Time for the Board to show a bit of ambition even if it costs a bit more.
Hope your right, with Robinson's odds going up to 8/1 I have risked 5 whole pound.

Despite the strong interest from Bramall Lane however, Warburton wants to keep his options open for the time being with plenty of other managerial jobs currently vacant or about to become vacant.

Warburton would also want to take his assistant David Weir with him to his next job which could create a problem at Bramall Lane, who dismissed Weir as manager early last season.The Blades could turn to MK Dons manager Karl Robinson or Bradford City boss Phil Parkinson if they fail to get Warburton.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...acant-Sheffield-United-job.html#ixzz3biVGjFZv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

reading this above article,personally i dont think MW will come without david wier,neither do i think KR will leave the MK dons, what i cant understand is why does Mccabe wish to pursue targets that are employed (if true, robinson & parky) and having to pay compo to their present clubs.fergie jnr,parky certainatly dont enthuse me at all , adkins for me seems to be the best option, but then again all this might be total bollocks and we maybe unveiling the right candidate this time :rolleyes:

Despite the strong interest from Bramall Lane however, Warburton wants to keep his options open for the time being with plenty of other managerial jobs currently vacant or about to become vacant.

Warburton would also want to take his assistant David Weir with him to his next job which could create a problem at Bramall Lane, who dismissed Weir as manager early last season.The Blades could turn to MK Dons manager Karl Robinson or Bradford City boss Phil Parkinson if they fail to get Warburton.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...acant-Sheffield-United-job.html#ixzz3biVGjFZv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

reading this above article,personally i dont think MW will come without david wier,neither do i think KR will leave the MK dons, what i cant understand is why does Mccabe wish to pursue targets that are employed (if true, robinson & parky) and having to pay compo to their present clubs.fergie jnr,parky certainatly dont enthuse me at all , adkins for me seems to be the best option, but then again all this might be total bollocks and we maybe unveiling the right candidate this time :rolleyes:
Robinson is out of contract in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom