Where will we finish

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where will we finish

• 1st or 2nd

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 3rd-6th

Votes: 37 36.3%
  • 7th-10th

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • 11th-15th

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • 16th-20th

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Relegation

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

davidpinder

Reaction score
How are you feeling now after the latest rounds of results? Just wanted to see if anyone was confident that we can still do it.

we need to find our mojo , with what weve got we will come up short but I still think 2 maybe 3 new faces we can snatch second , if they fit in
26 games is still a long way to go but we must start getting 3 point asap and as often as possible

as to those saying we might get relegated, your funny

Mid table for me cant see where we going to get the quality we need.we seem at the moment a club that seems to lack ambition. Supporters an exception to this

tumblr_inline_n2xcbysRfs1r2xj0k.jpg
:eek:

How are you feeling now after the latest rounds of results? Just wanted to see if anyone was confident that we can still do it.
I genuinely think we can do it, I'll be a lot happier when we reach 50 points though but I think with 5 or 6 signings we can avoid relegation

we need to find our mojo , with what weve got we will come up short but I still think 2 maybe 3 new faces we can snatch second , if they fit in
26 games is still a long way to go but we must start getting 3 point asap and as often as possible

8 points from relegation, 11 from 2nd. Just,,,,,,goes to ,,,,show.

United can do the absolute impossible on the last day of the season,

That's what scares the crap out of me. Every time that every result needs to go against us - it does.

Hope I am wrong this season.

UTB

Please don't jinx us again mate you can surely see how poor we are ! I don't think we will get relegated but theres more chance of us going down than going up you are like a pig fan 'deluded'.

I went for 7th-10th. I think we will improve at some stage and go on some sort of decent little run. I wouldn't rule out the playoffs entirely but it's hard to be optimistic given recent form.

8 points from relegation, 11 from 2nd. Just,,,,,,goes to ,,,,show.

but those underneath dont have the capacity to fund new players
and some of those above will slip when their smaller squads suffer injuries and suspensiond
we are better eqipped to go up than down
as people get fit

Please don't jinx us again mate you can surely see how poor we are ! I don't think we will get relegated but theres more chance of us going down than going up you are like a pig fan 'deluded'.
jivx us how
I said last seasdon wed get to the play offs , we did
after that its a lottery
Brayford getting injured cost us that

I'd snatch your hands off for 6th place right now. We're fucking shite

*you're

I've put 8th, strong run at end. We'll renew the contracts of the improved performers Phipps will promise transfer activity and we will repeat again next year.

6th, then win the play offs
I'd take that in a heartbeat. We've got to break our duck sooner or later.
In fact,maybe the club could provide some cardboard ducks, then we can all break them to exorcise our demons.

Outside view, without rose tinted specs, I still think you're good for the playoffs.

medium_C6SSPH8DPMC5uU6iv5viFU7GKRX5EnobzKX80Q0V8DU.jpg

Is someone going to own up on having misclicked 1st/2nd?

Big surge in January and we'll be the form team for the play-offs.

Still a lottery dependent on injuries and more so the referees.

No one is more downbeat about our current situation or insipid performances than me but I still think we will finish 6th.

I can only hope that Adkins has started to see what we all know and the formation used at Barnsley seems to back this up. I just can't see us continuing to be this poor and think we may be able to shift some crap come January.

Ever the optimist but I wouldn't put any fucking money on the bunch of useless cubes :)

Back
Top Bottom