whatever happened to..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

super_pig

Reaction score
i'm out of the country.. i haven't been for four weeks. i can't keep up.. what happened to .. scougall.. mcnulty.. higdon.. JCR.. the young lad at centre back.. collins..wallace.. the young lad that scored against Spurs (Adams).. Reed??
who are all these new guys?? coutts.. davies davis?? freeman.. holt.. done.. turner
they all seem to come .. play four games.. get dropped and vanish. how many bloody players do we currently have?? and why are they all less than five foot nine??

Most of them are 6 stone piss wet through and 4 foot ten tall. Weak as piss so any brute in the opponents midfield literally bulldozes their way through.

and yes .. i am being sarcastic (just in case)
i was taught that one of the best indicators of a badly failing organisation is staff turnover.. we seem to have a revolving door policy atm.. but you have to have played for Derby or Blackpool
something isn't right here and the results are showing on the pitch. total inconsistency.. no fight when we go behind

i'm out of the country.. i haven't been for four weeks. i can't keep up.. what happened to .. scougall.. mcnulty.. higdon.. JCR.. the young lad at centre back.. collins..wallace.. the young lad that scored against Spurs (Adams).. Reed??
who are all these new guys?? coutts.. davies davis?? freeman.. holt.. done.. turner
they all seem to come .. play four games.. get dropped and vanish. how many bloody players do we currently have?? and why are they all less than five foot nine??
Mostly injured or in Reeds case away with England u18's

Collins deemed not good enough technically or attitude wise

Back
Top Bottom