What West Ham Fans Thought !!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JOEYDEE

Reaction score
Cant see Roys usual article,so thought I'd have a nosey on the spammers sites,and come up with these comments for us to enjoy!These include some pre match comments....:)

Sheff Utd home.

Tevezgate
icon_wink.gif

icon_scarfer.gif
yeeeees. Dusting off Tevez mask now.

YES! the Blunts!

There is a ****ing god !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm not a fan of these early cup rounds, but boy I'll be there at this one.

ONE CARLOS TEVEZ THERE'S ONLY ONE CARLOS TEVEZ

Anyone want to buy a Carlos Tevez mask??????
Can't wait for the blunts, they are owed the finest East End reception ever

Bring it on
icon_crest.gif

Great draw! Been waiting for this one since 2007!
Champion, full strength, let's smash em

icon_scarfer.gif

Been waiting years for this

God help us if we beat them. The appeal could last for months

Would love to see us smash these something stupid, can't stand them after Tevezgate

Someone at the club should sit down with Allardyce and tell him how much this means for the fans, the Sheffield United thing was before Allardyce's reign at his club, I'm not sure to which degree he is aware of our relationship with the Blunts.

This is a game that we cannot afford to take lightly, even though it doesn't get us points in the league.

.Just bought me Carlos Tevez mask hahaha

Would love the club to

1 Loan Tevez for a month.

2 Set the prices for the blunts fans at about 80 a ticket to screw them for as much as possible.

3 Sam to not play the youth team

4 For us to put 10 past them.

Oh Sam, I do hope you read this forum.

Put your strongest side out and smash these blunts off the face of the earth.

I know the atmosphere will be electric and Sam, please understand what it is to be West Ham now, Forget your "respect the point" and "a clean sheet is a point gained". This aint the ****ing league. Smash these lying, deceitful, northern bar stewards from the cup.

We, as fans, have been waiting so long for this.
And the fact that they got £25m, spunked it up the wall and are now in Division 3. That always cheers me up.

This will be a damp squib, they will bring about 100 fans

They'll easily bring a couple thousand...

This has got alot of people's juices flowing!

A great draw, not only for the chance to rub their noses in it, but also for the shits and giggles. This thread has been cracking me up already....

They don't seem that bitter on their forum to be honest. Quite a few level headed guys, which is strange form from the people of Sheffield!
icon_razz.gif

Gutted this isn't in Sheffield, could have rediscovered some of my old haunts. Some fantastic pubs in Sheffield. We'd have sold that out no bother as well.

Looking forward to the atmosphere:

"Only one carlos Tevez" is a given, but to really rub it in how about "£25 Mil and you f*cked it up"

AND THEN AFTER THE GAME !

Its no big deal really Steve.. Ya win some you lose some!
icon_scarfer.gif

Fair play to Blunts they come and done a job ..

The Blades get revenge for the Tevez saga'Thanks West Ham , another **** up
I have to go in and try and hold my head up at work tomorrow with the Yorkshire mafia

Well, if you can't beat a league 1 side at home the you've got to begrudgingly tip your hat to Sheffield United.
Congrats to'em. They won fair and square.

Comfortable until we scored the own goal. Even then were the better team.

The games we've lost.

Missed penalty, man sent off, late goal conceded.

Own goal scored, lost on penalties.

West Ham
icon_lol.gif
. Love it.

Fair play to em and all that!
icon_cool.gif

Looking at the stats and reading through the match tweets, it looks like we played well. They got lucky with the OG and their keeper was on tonight

Hardly the drubbing that Man U got was it! The only reason we're all pissed off is because it was Sh*ff Utd - would we care about the result otherwise? I wouldn't - FA Cup and League are where it's at (and has always been for me) anyway.

Let them enjoy their hard-fought victory and go back to playing in League One at the weekend...

Fair play to the Blunts

I'm not overly bothered by who we lost to (I don't like them, but they're not a proper rivalry - it aint like Millwall or Tottingham), but it does seem a shame to be out of a cup so early

We had a much better team out tonight that the LC home defeats in recent years to Aldershot and Wigan, but still went and lost it.

Was impressed with Sheffield United. Defensively very sound. They defended well. They were pretty average going forward but still troubled us at times. They were dangerous at set plays.

Sheffield Utd parked the bus and got a result

Credit to Sheffield United as their defensive game plan got them a result though in fairness without our assistance I doubt they would have scored tonight in open play.

Started fine but apart from one or two spells we generally petered out before coming stronger towards the end of the game. Fair play to Sheff Utd, a limited but organised side who grew in confidence before looking absolutely shot late on.

We didn't deserve to lose. Big Sam put out a fairly strong team which should really have been able to beat a League 1 outfit.

Many of you all wanted Sheffield United and got your wish. Since I wanted us to give this cup a real go this year, I could think of a whole host of clubs I would have preferred we play than them. League 1 they may be, but this tie always had a difficult look about it. Perhaps you will now put this angst to bed and move on

I think at the end of the match before penalties we'd had something like four hundred and twelve thousand shots and they had two.
Therefore we tried but failed to score enough but they defended well and their keeper and our poor finishing stopped us thrashing them.
These games happen unfortunately (always seems more so to West Ham)

we were playing Sheffield United, who seemed more hungry for the the game then we did at times, again 1-0 up and we never finish it off, credit to Nigel Clough a good upcoming manager, makes me laugh how in the last few days it was all about what we would do them, show them a lesson, get revenge, well we didn't!

Clough acted like a brat for most of the game. Screaming and shouting "for f*** sake" every five minutes at decisions made by the ref or his players.

Football manager shows passion shock horror!!!

Disappointing night. Should have thrashed them. They got lucky with the own goal
I think I prefer that to ours who sits motionless (except for his non-stop chewing) for most of the games

they took their pens very very well

As for the game, let the babies up in Sheffield have their bottle. Its no skin off my nose, and the bragging rights are minimal considering they are a third tier team,

Sure, it's disappointing, on a wide number of levels. But it kind of continues the theme between us and the Blunts. They had no right to get anything, we didn't really do anything wrong, yet some how they come away with a result. The footballing equivalent of a Lord Griffiths tribunal....

At least this defeat should now put an end to the annual clambering's for us to play them in cup competitions
It's a funny old game

£20 mil not enough then?

Fkn hell,no wonder roy hasn't bothered !Took me ages to do !!!!
Some mixed comments,but always enjoyable to read,so enjoy all !:)

Back
Top Bottom