What sort of turnout do we expect against Barnsley?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
So.... what we all think?

I'll go for 26,000.

2000 dirty dingles. Our support never fluctuates that much, because of pricing.

UTB

21k, think them having more capacity will be offset by inflated entrance prices

23,469 there to witness a 2-0 Blades win.

I wonder what sort of reception Danny Wilson will get?

I think I saw Barnsley have only sold 1800 tickets so far. We got 19k vs Yeovil on a Tuesday night with them bringing a few hundred so I expect 24000ish

24,000, plus 1 close family from Barnsley so the whole town should be at the lane :)
On a serious note, unlike most on here I've always liked Barnsley fc, unlike the "other" Barnsley side and hope other than the 2 games vs us do well and gain promotion behind us of course.
3-1 blades win.
UTB

Those that managed to press buttons in a sequence that made the correct connection on their magic squak box and were selected to speak to Jonathan Buchan on RSFH last night were stating that they were going to thrash us, out football us, out pass us and were inferring that our well known clogging style wouldn't be any match for their silky skills.

What's not to like about them? o_O

Those that managed to press buttons in a sequence that made the correct connection on their magic squak box and were selected to speak to Jonathan Buchan on RSFH last night were stating that they were going to thrash us, out football us, out pass us and were inferring that our well known clogging style wouldn't be any match for their silky skills.

What's not to like about them? o_O
Hoof team was what he said wasn't it ? Seeing as there manager has been with us since the perceived hoof days ,it said a lot about that idiots common sense.

Depends how many whippets they bring

Listened to Radio Sheffield last night,where's that come from that we,re a hoof team!

Some of passing and movement has been a delight to watch this year and tomorrow we will pass them off the park.

The gate will be between 22,500 and 23,500 I reckon, given the numbers of possibly away fans and interest of home fans.

Back
Top Bottom