What colour should our next Away kit be?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What colour should our next Away kit be?

• Total voters

All Pink with helmets so we can blame Clough for a shit away kit as well.

Already decided and due shortly :)

Already decided and due shortly :)

Oh good, the last forum meltdown of the season is imminent!

Given our link with Fenerbahce, I'd like our away kit to be the same as their home kit. Very smart, and would save those overworked design folks at Adidas from having to create something from scratch... :rolleyes:

wizadry said:
It would be a bit daft to have those colours as our away strip mate:)

I think the only clashes we'll have with our white shirt next year looks like being port vale and possibly preston so we could get away with red and white stripes:)
What about the 70/71 kit with a 7 somewhere in the design in memory of my favourite ever player ;)

For all the good it wil do... I voted lime green. Failing that, red with very faint white stripes. I always thought that the idea of the away shirt was for use in the event of colour clashes.
If there is no clash, wear our proper kit. It annoys me to see us playing in away kits when there is no clash. We are Sheffield United, we play in red and white stripes FFS.

For all the good it wil do... I voted lime green. Failing that, red with very faint white stripes. I always thought that the idea of the away shirt was for use in the event of colour clashes.
If there is no clash, wear our proper kit. It annoys me to see us playing in away kits when there is no clash. We are Sheffield United, we play in red and white stripes FFS.
White with very thin red stripes actually ;)

This should be it considering how we are playing:
0PD36_ugly-football-kit-Scunthorpe.jpg

Or maybe something a bit more traditional:
image-11-for-the-worst-football-kits-ever-gallery-147145552.jpg

Or something a bit more modern:
liverpool%20kit%20full.JPG

Or something a bit more red and white:
da5ffb44ecceaf5d734da33e8ebe666a.jpg

How about we have a white shirt with a big red arrow on the front to show them whitch direction attack is.

Back
Top Bottom