We've arrived

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

judge

Reaction score
Finally hit the big time lads and lasses
bigger than promotion
bigger than cup finals
bigger than first trophy in a bazillion years
bigger than the beard coming back

Led advertising hoardings
I just can't believe it I never thought this day would come IMG_20150127_193943.jpg

Finally hit the big time lads and lasses
bigger than promotion
bigger than cup finals
bigger than first trophy in a bazillion years
bigger than the beard coming back

Led advertising hoardings
I just can't believe it I never thought this day would come View attachment 10360

Bet 365 .com advertising hoardings comes with all the hype of the media coverage . Let us keep our feet on the ground and hope Bradford City take all the cup plaudits , whilst we get on quietly with the job in hand.

Bradford are a small club , we are a sleeping giant.

Mr Clough would have it no other way.

UTB

I thought I'd seen the last of Wilfreda Beehive.

What kind of name is that anyway?

They come down after the Spurs game apparently :(

Thank Christ for that. Horrible flashing irritations that distract from the football. The advertising hordings at Wembley were the worst part of the whole day. Well, except the result. We've all paid to get into the ground - we shouldn't have the experience polluted by such garish inanity. Anyone who wants to watch adverts is welcome to stay at home and watch the game on TV.

Thank Christ for that. Horrible flashing irritations that distract from the football. The advertising hordings at Wembley were the worst part of the whole day. Well, except the result. We've all paid to get into the ground - we shouldn't have the experience polluted by such garish inanity. Anyone who wants to watch adverts is welcome to stay at home and watch the game on TV.

What's the ref to read whilst he's not watching the game?

...... Which is where the adverts are seen

Get used to them, if we get back to the championship they'll be permanent as they bring in quite a lot more revenue

Back
Top Bottom