Well done United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Crackfish

Reaction score
We did a typical performance first half and did well to keep them down to 1-0 on the night. All looked lost as Spurs had far too much for us especially after scoring a fantastic free kick. The changes made in the second half were inspired. We went to two upront (which I'm not sure we should do on a regular basis and that's another issue) but as Spurs had not had to deal with anything up top, they did drop off. Although there was no immediate impact from the front two, Murphy joined Flynn on the right and Flynn was amazing and the game changed. Baxter dropped deeper and we were a threat all over. Add to that Basham getting forward so much (I think on a purely defensive set up he would have stepped up on the winning goal). Reed was unfortunate with his effort as it did bobble up a bit. Have to say that Che Adams composure was fantastic on both goals.

For anyone who thinks that we do not have good players, it is clear that we do. It is clear to me that we have lots of good players and a good manager. I also believe that we are a club moving forward and I am looking forward to a future with Nigel Clough and his team.

Goodnight and UTB

Back
Top Bottom