Well done players!....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Living In a Fantasy World

Warriors Wield Blades
Reaction score
You are close to completely draining all the atmosphere at the lane.
You are driving my family away from the lane and they are even thinking of giving up on the sport all together. (I don't like the prospect of going to the games on mi own!!)
Betting as become a lot harder aswell as it feels every bet is a long shot (apart from Sharp scoring first) (also god knows why I put Hammond to score first and win 3-1, daft git I am).
But I have got pretty decent with telling witty jokes about your performances thoughout the game.
I do feel sometimes I have to laugh or I'll just start crying with how bad your porfamces can be.
but ohh wait its only our third defeat in so many games, so all I said is meaningless...
fed-up-cat.jpg

You are close to completely draining all the atmosphere at the lane.
You are driving my family away from the lane and they are even thinking of giving up on the sport all together. (I don't like the prospect of going to the games on mi own!!)
Betting as become a lot harder aswell as it feels every bet is a long shot (apart from Sharp scoring first) (also god knows why I put Hammond to score first and win 3-1, daft git I am).
But I have got pretty decent with telling witty jokes about your performances thoughout the game.
I do feel sometimes I have to laugh or I'll just start crying with how bad your porfamces can be.
but ohh wait its only our third defeat in so many games, so all I said is meaningless...

Placing a bet on Hammond to score any of the goals, makes you the most aptly named poster on here :)

Placing a bet on Hammond to score any of the goals, makes you the most aptly named poster on here :)
I know but I it gets boring when the family only bets on sharp to score :p, I'm like come on guys its Hammonds time to shine.....

Back
Top Bottom