Week to go....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Grizzly blade

Reaction score
Quiet day on the transfer front....rumours front and idle gossip front.

Boring innit!

This time next week could be the defining point of our season. Get it wrong and we could be in the shit....get it right we could finally see some progress with this club.

Must admit, I will be surprised if we pull this off!

It'll go down to deadline day, you can be sure of that. Our stupidly low bids will make sure of it.

Quiet day on the transfer front....rumours front and idle gossip front.

Boring innit!

This time next week could be the defining point of our season. Get it wrong and we could be in the shit....get it right we could finally see some progress with this club.

Must admit, I will be surprised if we pull this off!

We do excel in Russian Roulette . Just no idea who is holding the gun.

UTB.

Trust this club to go from one extreme to the other with the transfer and wage budget.

Absolute idiots.

Quiet day on the transfer front

This time next week could be the defining point of our season. Get it wrong and we could be in the shit....get it right we could finally see some progress with this club

We're already in the shit. We need significant signings to come in to get us out of it. Hoping for any more than that is wishful thinking at the moment.

I said on the other thread carry on with the majority of what we have and we won't get thirty points this season and be relegated in 24th and last place. That is how bad we currently are.

We are in trouble...but not quite the shit as we still have a week to salvage it.

A week for this transfer committee to work...and NOT be deemed yet another rank failure and terrible decision by the owners/board. After all, the budget is still competitive wage wise. The test was if they could bring in the numbers needed in time.

It's not that we have a squad full of shite, it's more that we don't have a big enough squad and that we don't have a first 11 that works together.
We have also weakened the team in the last week with Brayfod going to be replaced with Freeman.

7 days to save the season. One signing a day would do the trick!

It really would help a great deal if we could get two over that huge line before the end of this week. They were only supposed to be coming in last week though so realistically I think we'll be looking at January for those two.

We're already in the shit. We need significant signings to come in to get us out of it. Hoping for any more than that is wishful thinking at the moment.

I said on the other thread carry on with the majority of what we have and we won't get thirty points this season and be relegated in 24th and last place. That is how bad we currently are.
Am not sure we are good enough to be 24th

Why do some of you still get all moist when you talk about the transfer window? I can't believe you're conditioned into thinking that the club will actually do anything positive in it. Every year we see and hear the same old tripe, either from the board or the apologists on various websites who try to convince themselves, and us, that we're really trying to sign a raft of better players.

We're a proven selling club, we have a real smooth tongued chairman (or whatever he is these days) who still has you falling for his spin and a team that will be lucky to finish mid table.

If we wanted promotion we'd get it, no matter who the manager was. If we paid the going rate and assembled our squad in the closed season we'd piss this league but we won't pay. We try to do it on the cheap. We leave it too late. If we went about it the right way the transfer window would be an irrelevance, and if it put that fucking God awful fax machine 'joke' to bed it would be well worth it.

Aim high, bid low, "we tried but..." It's the Sheffield United way.

Prove me wrong, Blades, prove me wrong !

What stupidly low bids have we made ?
The ones the Club would have you believe have been made and rejected. Either they are totally fictitious or if genuine they are too low. Club can't even be bothered to do its PR spin properly , and why should it ? The season ticket money is already in the bank !

The ones the Club would have you believe have been made and rejected. Either they are totally fictitious or if genuine they are too low. Club can't even be bothered to do its PR spin properly , and why should it ? The season ticket money is already in the bank !
What spin have the club made with regards to any bids. ? Are you implying the club's directors are pocketing money for their own benefit ?It's all been rumours from the general public on social. media with regards to transfers but nothing from the club.

I have no problem with fans having a go at the club but at least base it on facts rather than social media rubbish

Back
Top Bottom