Wednesday fans on Chris O'Grady!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
First off, my insperation to start this thread came from roygbiv as he does views from opposing team supporters that have visited BL post match. Sorry mate but I thought you might make a thread about this but I couldnt resist as I was chuckeling at some pigs from S6!!

View from owlstalk.co.uk

'TRAITOR'

'Agent O'Grady knows what he must do... '

'Are they protesting outside bumhole lane yet?'

'play off at best for the pigs'

'Pig'.

'he'd walk back in our side'

'He'll do well there. He's a decent centre forward who is better then what we have.'

'Treated really poorly! I hope he does score a few'

'League 1 standard player. Always has been, always will be.'

'Please no 'agent' stuff, its pathetic'

'Are you for real? Anybody wanting a player to score for the pigs is a total cunt. End of'

Boooooooooooooooooooo'

'Was sorry to see him him go. Thought the way he was frozen out was bizarre. Decent player, good pro who deserves to do well. I think it's a good move for United.'

'agent ogrady, can already see it. Blunts get to the playoff final and its 1-0 to the other team, they get a pen in the last min( as always) and ogrady is chosen to take the pen, you can guess the rest.'

'Considering that this lot "hate Wilson" purely for being ex Wednesday, how will they react to an ex Wednesday player who scored two goals that were pivotal to us beating them to promotion in 2012?'

'Hes a bit crap tbh'

'Good signing for League Ones Sheffield United.'

'Id wish him luck if it wasn't United. But can't fault him for going there. He's obviously been around this area for a while and he'll no doubt be the main man their and a good player, maybe not the out and out goalscorer they think they've got. O'Grady when he left at the time I sort of thought it was for the best and would have given us the chance to freshen our squad up but with hindsight he's a lot better of a striker than we have at our disposal now, definitely a better player than Atdhe.'

'Top bloke. Gave his all for us. Deserves some respect.'

'COG always gave his all for us and you cant ask anymore than that .......lets hope he crashes over there'

'I liked O'Grady, he did well for us, not gonna slag him and i would wish him well but i hope he has a stinker'

'We sign Lewis McGugan on loan and United sign Chris O'Grady but they are the ones showing ambition'

'One of very few Wednesday strikers with a worse shot on him than adthe Nuhiu '

My Wednesday mate rates COG.

He says he would have liked them to get him back on loan.

Even wading through that bilge only supports the expectation that O'Grady should be good enough.

Barnsley fan Gordon Ottershaw writes:

"His goals last season also almost kept us up. The workrate he put into every match could never be questioned and when you think about the constant hammer he used to take from defenders, usually without any protection from referees, you can't help but wish him well".

It must be said that Gordon's is a rare voice of reason on the Tykes forum which is more concerned with insulting us. A man who puts a lot of work into every match sounds like a good team player to me regardless of the bitterness of Jud, MacDowell etc. As for the Owls, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That "agent" stuff is a bit tedious.

We've had some very decent ex-Wednesday players over the years. Jeff King, Carl Bradshaw and Derek Geary spring immediately to mind. Alan Quinn did OK and Leigh Bromby wasn't too bad, either. A discreet veil should be drawn over Curran and Warboys, however.

Of those that have gone the other way, Imre Varadi was good for them, Bernard Shaw less so.

There must be others but, overall, I think we've had the better of it.

That "agent" stuff is a bit tedious.

We've had some very decent ex-Wednesday players over the years. Jeff King, Carl Bradshaw and Derek Geary spring immediately to mind. Alan Quinn did OK and Leigh Bromby wasn't too bad, either. A discreet veil should be drawn over Curran and Warboys, however.

Of those that have gone the other way, Imre Varadi was good for them, Bernard Shaw less so.

There must be others but, overall, I think we've had the better of it.

Bet Bradders is pleased being labeled ex-Wednesday instead of a Blade.

Bet Bradders is pleased being labeled ex-Wednesday instead of a Blade.

I know Bradders (not seen him for years), went to school with my brother and they played alot of football together. He didn't really fit in at Wednesday and had several run-ins with Wilkinson. I did here he called him a 'useless piggy twat' just before he went of to Man City. :)

I don't give a flying whats not that he played for that lot to be quite frank!

The way I see it is that he fits the mould perfectly a has all the attributes that we would hope for. The thing about COG isn't only the fact that he knows where the net is but his work rate is commendable as well which for me at the minute is the missing link. We know we have the quality in Midfield however lack the striker up front who can get himself into dangerous positions and be ruthless and find the net however still looks to bring the players behind him into attacking positions at the same time.

He gives us plenty of flexibility as well formation wise.

What does Judge think?

COG / Curran
Chalk / Cheese
Professional / Amateurish Cunt
Honest / Lying Cunt
Smart & presentable / Scruffy Cunt
Hard working / work shy Cunt
Team Player / Selfish Cunt
respected / cunt
Blade / Always been a FUCKING WENDY CUNT

Not bad Kenny. 8 out of 9. I think most people would rather have cheese than chalk (unless they're trying to write on a blackboard or doing a Jimmy Saville and drawing one of those hopscotch grids for the nippers)

Not bad Kenny. 8 out of 9. I think most people would rather have cheese than chalk (unless they're trying to write on a blackboard or doing a Jimmy Saville and drawing one of those hopscotch grids for the nippers).

Yeah, I am a big fan of Cheese, the solidified curds of the milk based product often derived from the lactation of cows, sheep or goats - but not the sort of cheese that pertains to the straggly haired, squeaky voiced, moustachioed, tosser that is, one Terrance (Cunt) Curran.

You are right, though, should have preceded it with the word, "knob"

A rare example of a Wendy fan suggesting that we're the team showing ambition by signing O'Grady

Listening to Football Heaven every night (I know...) it would appear that our expectations are higher than theirs. Sure they rave about their players - I-new-I-new-I-you etc. as if they are world beaters (aided & abetted by Staton) but the penny is beginning to drop. Some are even doubting Stuart Grey (Wednesday's Mourinho).

Be interesting to compare our Friday night crowd with theirs tomorrow. Unless they have one of their endless deals so they'll get 30k+.

Love how the piggies saying hes no good as he only got 15 in the championship last year ,,, and they seem to overlook Maguire with 9 was their golden boot winner

And if you look at the current goal scorers list you have to go down a very very very long list to find a swfc player on it

Listening to Football Heaven every night (I know...) it would appear that our expectations are higher than theirs. Sure they rave about their players - I-new-I-new-I-you etc. as if they are world beaters (aided & abetted by Staton) but the penny is beginning to drop. Some are even doubting Stuart Grey (Wednesday's Mourinho).
I d say hes out if they fail to win tommorrow ,

To be fair to the Wednesday fans quoted in the OP there are some sensible, level-headed opinions among the dreck.

Like truffles amidst shit, you might say.

I d say hes out if they fail to win tommorrow ,

Nah, can't see that happening for a good while yet.
They are a mid table to lower half side that works very hard and is difficult to beat - like many other Championship teams.
They are struggling to get goals as a result of the quality of their squad - like many other Championship teams.

Be a while yet before Mandy gets the Alan Sugars
I'm trusting that he will leave it too late and that the new guy struggles to get as much out of the squad as Grey has done, then /trap door :)

Nah, can't see that happening for a good while yet.
They are a mid table to lower half side that works very hard and is difficult to beat - like many other Championship teams.
They are struggling to get goals as a result of the quality of their squad - like many other Championship teams.

Be a while yet before Mandy gets the Alan Sugars
I'm trusting that he will leave it too late and that the new guy struggles to get as much out of the squad as Grey has done, then /trap door :)

some of the oinkers seem to think its time , gentleman please

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/220232-good-bye-mr-gray/
some lovely pessimism in there

Love how the piggies saying hes no good

If Tony Currie had signed for the pigs I would have called him a gutless fat useless cunt and wished a plague of boils on his bollocks, and I loved him from the bottom of my heart. I would expect them to do the same to ANYONE we signed that they'd sold/let go.

The minute I listen/care about anything they say will be cold day in Hell.

If Tony Currie had signed for the pigs I would have called him a gutless fat useless cunt and wished a plague of boils on his bollocks, and I loved him from the bottom of my heart. I would expect them to do the same to ANYONE we signed that they'd sold/let go.

The minute I listen/care about anything they say will be cold day in Hell.
I only want to hear them say thats the second time weve swopped places, in May

Back
Top Bottom