We should have been able to go 15 points clear tomorrow.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dunno about FAX MACHINE, eh, eh, when is Wilder going to get that TIME MACHINE sorted so he can pull his finger out and break the very rules of physics to get us a 100% record.

(Basham in a wig as Sarah Jane, Scougall covered in foil: K9)

Surely the title should've been something like "Fucking pointless thread, move on"
Or something similar??

We've barely got a single point we didn't deserve. We've failed to win plenty of games we deserved to. That will always happen but Charlton away really stands out, as does Gillingham. Both ridiculous throwaways. Those 4 extra points would've made a massive difference and seen us through February regardless.

If we'd won every game we'd ever played we'd have won every competition we'd ever entered. Think about that.

The games stand stand out for me that we should have got more from are...

Charlton away
Walsall at home
Gillingham at home.

We really should've got another 5 points minimum from those games on top of what we did get but that's done now. Time to concentrate trying to go 5 points clear tomorrow night. COYRAWW

Leonardo is the real life equivalent of the Sunday football manager played by Duggie Brown in "Another Sunday and Sweet FA"

"Go out and dominate midfield like I told ya"

We could've won the Premier League last season if non retards had populated that jury in 2012.

She'd be equally resistant to your alcoholic failed footballer/wannabe rock star story too I'd imagine.

your boss must have been off sick for months. I got paid to play football. Your good self?

your boss must have been off sick for months. I got paid to play football. Your good self?

I'm sure the Rose and Crown paid you handsomely. What a scrapbook of memories you must have.
No wonder you hit the bottle. What could've been eh?

If my auntie had a dick she'd be my uncle.
Actually, the other possibility from that statement is that she could have been unfaithful to your uncle. Not saying she was, mind. She just may have been having transgender tendencies.

As pointless an answer as the OP, I'll grant you. Just thought it needed pointing out.

This is going to end up with a stinging pain for one and a shitty nob for the other isn't it!!;)

Back
Top Bottom