We could do with a Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cerberus Blade

Reaction score
i know some/lots of you didn't like him - but when you're up against it like today you need a good aggressive battling tackling/ball-winning midfielder like Doyle to call on.

We are missing that type of player. But I'm sure Wilder has already identified it. Good point today all the same.

We need a tough tackling ball playing midfielder... NOT a monty or a doyle ;

monty and doyle are presently doing what players of their ability should be doing, one`s in 4th division and one`s upending kangaroos in the convict isles.

Ha-ha! Thought that would stir a few emotions but seriously- we do need an aggressive ball winning midfielder- no-one is going to argue with that surely?

Ha-ha! Thought that would stir a few emotions but seriously- we do need an aggressive ball winning midfielder- no-one is going to argue with that surely?
Yes but not the chap who said "not winning promotion isnt an underachievement"

We really, really couldn't. If Doyle is the answer it's a fucking stupid question...

Nothing changes in good ol' S2 does it?

I thought Pinchy's Doyle and Monty alarm was going to go off here :)

We don't need a Doyle or a Monty if the other players we have can be persuaded to run around a bit and put a foot in. Wilder seems to be getting their attention in that regard.

NO, we don't need a Doyle.

We have Coventry's Player of the Year who can do anything Doyle can do in the middle and create something in the final third. With Bash going off, he now has 3 games to make the centre birth his own.

If we play the right players in the right positions with decent CH's (2 or 3), then you do not need a defensive midfield player.

People should have listened to what CW said when he came here - he doesn't like deep sitting midfield players.

Hopefully our days of sitting a midfield player deep as compensation for poor CHJ's is well and truly over.

UTB

No we could do with some cunt who stops the momentum of play dead in its tracks and fucks up any chance of an attack.

That'll please the tippy tappy scum.

We have a deeply unpleasant individual amongst us. I do not wish him a serious injury; no normal human being would. However, his continued presence on the forum is to the detriment of us all,

We have a deeply unpleasant individual amongst us. I do not wish him a serious injury; no normal human being would. However, his continued presence on the forum is to the detriment of us all,
I have just read all the posts on this tread I can't see any of them warrant such a comment as above. l don't know but I'm guessing it comes from previous differences of opinion.

I have just read all the posts on this tread I can't see any of them warrant such a comment as above. l don't know but I'm guessing it comes from previous differences of opinion.

The "deeply unpleasant" individual is actually indirectly responding the musings of a particular low-grade scumbag who posts only to assert his perceived intellectual superiority over others when actually he's just an imbecile who recycles the same post ad infinitum.

His continued receipt of oxygen is to the detriment of us all.

The "deeply unpleasant" individual is actually indirectly responding the musings of a particular low-grade scumbag who posts only to assert his perceived intellectual superiority over others when actually he's just an imbecile who recycles the same post ad infinitum.

His continued receipt of oxygen is to the detriment of us all.
Tad harsh, we're all Blades aren't we? :)

Tad harsh, we're all Blades aren't we? :)

It's fractious this morning isn't it NYB?

I'm in fine fettle; Blades are on the mend, Miss Rods has just done a belting breakfast and I'm off out for some fresh air.

UTB gents, save the anger for those at S6

i know some/lots of you didn't like him - but when you're up against it like today you need a good aggressive battling tackling/ball-winning midfielder like Doyle to call on.

We are missing that type of player. But I'm sure Wilder has already identified it. Good point today all the same.

No no and no we also don't need a Monty.

...it's all 'appenin'...

View attachment 19993

200w.gif

It's fractious this morning isn't it NYB?

I'm in fine fettle; Blades are on the mend, Miss Rods has just done a belting breakfast and I'm off out for some fresh air.

UTB gents, save the anger for those at S6
Me too. I am actually looking forward to going to games, can't wait for the next game, all love and hugs here. :) :)

Monty played over 300 games in the 2 leagues above this over 11 years.

It would be great to have anyone of that standard playing for us, especially if he had some decent footballers around him

And here is The Maestro himself, surrounded by a bunch of Arsenal schoolboys, using him as a training cone....

And here is The Maestro himself, surrounded by a bunch of Arsenal schoolboys, using him as a training cone....

And the other 10 players looked really good, didn't they?

Interesting that you posted this particular match and not the FA cup replay of 2005. Think you've got the telescope over your patch again.

I would suggest that "guttersnipe" is far too generous a description for someone who recently expressed the wish that a young footballer [Ché Adams] would suffer an injury so severe as to hospitalise him and end his career. This for a misguided response on social media. The same fucking idiot has since described those who don't favour his preferred style of grotesque anti-football as scum.

Clearly a quite despicable, undesirable individual who should have no place in civilised debate. Maverick posters are fine, but you need a bit of finesse, style and wit. The obnoxious fucker has none, merely malice.

Back
Top Bottom