We Believe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brilliant. Jags, Pesch, Brownie, TC, Shred. Legends. If you're undecided about going tomorrow then watch this and get down there and buy a ticket.

They want to show that to the players just before they go out tomoro night..

Don't put it on the big screen though. Be chringeworthy for away fans to see it (if you get what I mean).
The players shouldn't need to see it before the game, running out to the sound of our amazing fans will be their inspiration UTB

They want to show that to the players just before they go out tomoro night..

Don't put it on the big screen though. Be chringeworthy for away fans to see it (if you get what I mean).
I get all this Matt and i agree in principle but if the players can't get up for a playoff game coming out to 20 plus thousand Blades and listening to the GCB singing out loud at the start then they don't deserve to wear the shirt. Come on Blades, don't give them too much respect and lets take a decent lead down there, it could be needed.

I get all this Matt and i agree in principle but if the players can't get up for a playoff game coming out to 20 plus thousand Blades and listening to the GCB singing out loud at the start then they don't deserve to wear the shirt. Come on Blades, don't give them too much respect and lets take a decent lead down there, it could be needed.

Will there be that many there though?

Nice evening forecast so could be a decent number of walk-ups I guess.

Certainly hope so

As above play it in the dressing room tomorrow before kick off, it that doesn't inspire them what will !!!

I'll be happy if the game's still alive going into the second leg. A win would be fantastic, a draw would be great, and a loss by one goal wouldn't be a disaster either. A defeat by two or more goals and the atmosphere in the pub's gonna be like Morrisey's stag night

Back
Top Bottom