Warnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wannabe football comedians writing shit about folks that other folks fall for thinking it's real.

Stay well clear that has anything with

Forest Echo News in the #

Attention seeking at it's very worst.

Has the world gone mad ?

Richard Rawley ‏@RichardRawley 36m36 minutes ago

**CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN**

If not true , fucking liable . Can see someone being sued for shit like this.

It's like being in the swimming baths and every fucker giving you a wide birth , because the s has worn of your speedo swimming trunks.

Dangerous talk in this day and age. Unfair to Colin especially with his wife being ill.

Last edited by a moderator:
That tweet seems to have gone, he must have been on the wind up.

I hope someone got a screenshot of the tweet. How ironic if it ends up with SYP this evening.

I hope someone got a screenshot of the tweet. How ironic if it ends up with SYP this evening.

Aye.
They'll just stand around with folded arms, clueless about what to do next.
Warnock though will still be touted as a possible DOF in 2043.

With Curtis woodhouse hunting down a troll, and more recently Martin Rogan going to great lengths to find the spineless little shit giving him abuse on twitter...
It only seems right that we find out who this twitter troll is and get War.... Anthony Joshua to go around and smash his pathetic little face in.

That's all well and good... however retweeting or posting that untrue and serious suggestion here would likely fall into the realms of further publication and therefore libel. By posting it here, even referring to it's original source, you are publishing the content and therefore responsible for it.

Whilst I'm absolutely sure this wasn't the intention in the slightest, I've removed the original content and would ask people to think carefully about what they effectively "publish"...

All those 'Forest Echo News' journos are just sick parodies. Every time Liverpool played this season one claimed to 'be there' hearing fans chanting something or other sick about Hillsborough.

Missed what was tweeted but judging by the comments it wasn't pleasant.

It was pretty vile mate, as bad an accusation as can be made. Foxy did the right thing removing it in order to protect the well intentioned on here, I just hope the original tweeter gets what they deserve.

It was pretty vile mate, as bad an accusation as can be made. Foxy did the right thing removing it in order to protect the well intentioned on here, I just hope the original tweeter gets what they deserve.

500 cans of Lilt?

EDIT: Not suggesting we post his address before anyone gets the wrong idea!

How appropriate that I'm reading the Defamation Act 1996 for an exam on Friday, come on here to check out Bladey-Blade Land, and drift across this.

Never ever re-tweet or share shit like this. If someone sues and you can't prove it's true you're fucked. Remember Sally Bercow?

In 2013, after Newsnight incorrectly linked a "leading Conservative politician" to sex abuse claims. Bercow tweeted: "Why is Lord McAlpine trending. *innocent face*."

He sued and that little tweet cost her £15,000. He also attempted to sue everyone who retweeted it.

Foxy's nailed it. Anything you post online to an audience is deemed as publication (including on platforms such as this forum) so always be careful!

Wish me luck for this exam because I am bricking it. But hey, pressure makes diamonds?

How appropriate that I'm reading the Defamation Act 1996 for an exam on Friday, come on here to check out Bladey-Blade Land, and drift across this.

Never ever re-tweet or share shit like this. If someone sues and you can't prove it's true you're fucked. Remember Sally Bercow?

In 2013, after Newsnight incorrectly linked a "leading Conservative politician" to sex abuse claims. Bercow tweeted: "Why is Lord McAlpine trending. *innocent face*."

He sued and that little tweet cost her £15,000. He also attempted to sue everyone who retweeted it.

Foxy's nailed it. Anything you post online to an audience is deemed as publication (including on platforms such as this forum) so always be careful!

Wish me luck for this exam because I am bricking it. But hey, pressure makes diamonds?
Good luck! I don't miss having exams to worry about at this time of year! One piece of advice, don't be looking at football forums at 2:21 am before an exam!!!

Last edited:
That's all well and good... however retweeting or posting that untrue and serious suggestion here would likely fall into the realms of further publication and therefore libel. By posting it here, even referring to it's original source, you are publishing the content and therefore responsible for it.

Whilst I'm absolutely sure this wasn't the intention in the slightest, I've removed the original content and would ask people to think carefully about what they effectively "publish"...
I will in future,thanks for removing it,my appologies.

...If someone sues and you can't prove it's true you're fucked....

There are one or two more defences to an action for defamation than that. Also, there is a great deal more to the tort of defamation than the 1996 Act, not least the Defamation Act 2013, which is of far greater consequence than that of 1996.

Good luck with the exam....

Good luck! I don't miss having exams to worry about at this time of year! One piece of advice, don't be looking at football forums at 2:21 am before an exam!!!

I was in the library until 6am this morning! Needed a short break from delirium ;)

It's open all hours of every day, including Christmas Day and bank holidays etc.

Wonderful if you're fucked like I am :)

Back
Top Bottom