View From William Henry Foulke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jon Bon

Here's Jonny!
Reaction score
dont-worry-everything-is-fine.jpg

Today was a good performance. We did have the chances to win the game.

Look, we have a great quality, fiercely attacking right back, oh you have never seen owt like him . Hero...only reason we stayed down is his injury v Swindon..and when he comes back in November , he will singlehan......
Oh..its February, and John is back and playing, errrrrrrr......well...err..Nigel will clear out the chaff in the summer. Promotion next season. Collins at centre half..that will show Clough, who'll have reached the Championship anyway.

I think this is a bit harsh, yes he's very positive during a pretty shit time; but his posts are generally well worded and informed. Personally I want to hear something positive out of the shower I just witnessed (the best thing I can think of is that we denied people from one of the fattest cities in the country food for 90 minutes SOURCE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/phe-release-local-authority-adult-obesity-data).

Fans negativity cost us again today
Especially the guy on row ff seat 45 who rustled his crisps and distracted our entire defence for the second goal

It's the aggressive way he did it. I feel like some fans turn up purely to open packets of crisps when the team aren't playing well sometimes.

Especially the guy on row ff seat 45 who rustled his crisps and distracted our entire defence for the second goal
Twats the Lot of 'em errr us?

I think the fact the guy took a packet of crisps to a football match clearly shows he only turned up to destroy us
Fucks sake. Do the stewards not search people for savoury snacks on the way in? I'm just glad he didn't feel inclined to launch one at the opposition goalie. Didn't Leeds have to play 3 games behind closed doors in the 70's when one of their fans chucked a pickled onion flavour Monster Munch at the Lino?

:)
He lassoed them and surreptitiously slunk away with a packet of crisps :)

Great vision that judgey. Did he Brokeback the mountain is the process? :confused:

As Mr Dickens almost said in the opening line of his French opus " it was the best of times but it's certainly nowhere near the worst of times and things still look rosy"

Y
Did you see George Long's penalty save? My how bright the future looks.
ea!! All is bright in Nigel's fancy garden. To contain Wigan to just two goals and make their keeper make a save near the end..such team spirit.

Folkesey hasn't made an appearance poor lad. Maybe he's stood on his glasses?

2016-02-06-17-19-22--1698191155.jpeg

I think the fact the guy took a packet of crisps to a football match clearly shows he only turned up to destroy us
People turning up and not buying the sponsors own crisps... Deserve all they get

Today was a good performance. We did have the chances to win the game.

And we put several dangerous crosses into the box to be met by none of our players in the box.

Not a bad performance. Just an indication of how poor the team is.

Back
Top Bottom