View From Wigan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Other than the comments about the beer and the nice pubs they can all go and fuck themselves. Even though they're mainly correct. :D

Fucking Hell :(
They've found our secret of how to get through watching a football match these days.
It's the only thing that makes Bramall Lane worth going to at the moment :eek:

We should make crap real ale and make a quality team:)

Majoring on the pubs there Roygbiv. Wise move. :)

I always try to balance out positive and negative posts but it's been hard to find any positives this season so I may have to start looking for things aside of football. Next week Doncaster fans tell us their opinion on the songwriting of Paul Heaton

No doubt a defeat next week at Donny Rovers will have Derek the Doncaster caller to FH oozing Arsenal of the north expletive's in that well versed condescending and patronising way.

To be honest, I am a bit peeved that they did not name the beers or the pubs, just in case I am missing something

Bet they were thinking thank fuck Done isn't playing after scoring 2 against us last week ,Bit like I was.

Anyone know what the 'serious incident' was that led to them not getting served any food or drink at half time?

Perhaps related the quantity of quality Sheffield ale consumed?

Anyone know what the 'serious incident' was that led to them not getting served any food or drink at half time?

Smoke Bomb down the back causing a number of issues.

Heard they set off a smoke bomb in concourse, which activated the sprinkler system. Not had that confirmed btw

Back
Top Bottom