View From Scunthorpe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As ever some sensible remarks and some idiotic and one just wanting something to cry about (didn't he see the derision the poster of the assault thread got?)
Thanks Roy.

Why is there always one fan that's looked on our "forum" and found we have been belittling their club, calling them tinpot etc,
I haven't seen any of that on here or Bladesmad.

Whoeveres decision it was not to give us the corner ,should have the 10k it cost them taken out of his wages.

its pretty obvious the Scunny steel industry collapsed when the contract for their stadium pillars ran out.

Scunny refused the request for extra tickets in the overflow because we did the same to them last season.

Seems they aren't bothered by the lost revenue

Why is there always one fan that's looked on our "forum" and found we have been belittling their club, calling them tinpot etc,
I haven't seen any of that on here or Bladesmad.

Some teams can't afford proper view from threads and rely on the words of their own tinpot-Roys.

Scunny refused the request for extra tickets in the overflow because we did the same to them last season.

Seems they aren't bothered by the lost revenue
Didn't think scunt hope brought 5 thousand fans to lane last season they needed to do that man y to sell the end out are you sure that's the reason
can't see Scunthorpe throwing revenue away ,it was probably ly a police decision.

Didn't think scunt hope brought 5 thousand fans to lane last season they needed to do that man y to sell the end out are you sure that's the reason
can't see Scunthorpe throwing revenue away ,it was probably ly a police decision.

Nope....nothing to do with the cops.

It was tit for tat after last season. Fact.

Nope....nothing to do with the cops.

It was tit for tat after last season. Fact.

Bang on there mate .

This was definitely a Scunny decision not to send us the extra allocation after we had made a couple of requests for them .

I was under the impression though that this was Scunnys reaction to the home game at their place last season when a similar request for the extra allocation had been made by us and granted by them . Our take up of the extra allocation was shit and the problems stemmed from there when part of an agreement was breached ..... allegedly .

Either way it was nothing to do with scunthorpes finest !

I like Scunthorpe, it has er, well it has??? Nope that's it, I like it because erm?

It's no good, I can't think of one reason to convince myself otherwise that Scunthorpe is probably the shit hole capital of the world.

The through ball over the top had their back 3 in all sorts of trouble.

How the fuck can you have a through ball over the top (unless our back 3 are geese).

The ball over the top caused us the least problems all day...the ball wide behind our wing backs however...,

Thanks Roygbiv
Quick question, do you get anything on pay per click from the adverts on there? I always click it just in case you do and I'm sure everybody else would if it's the case.

Thanks Roygbiv
Quick question, do you get anything on pay per click from the adverts on there? I always click it just in case you do and I'm sure everybody else would if it's the case.

I don't mate. Im thinking of doing it though because if Wordpress are going to put their own adverts on there anyway then I may as well get some sort of money from it. I didn't even realise there was adverts on the site until recently when a friend told me

Bang on there mate .

This was definitely a Scunny decision not to send us the extra allocation after we had made a couple of requests for them .

I was under the impression though that this was Scunnys reaction to the home game at their place last season when a similar request for the extra allocation had been made by us and granted by them . Our take up of the extra allocation was shit and the problems stemmed from there when part of an agreement was breached ..... allegedly .

Either way it was nothing to do with scunthorpes finest !

They wanted more tickets, it took them a lot of persuading for us to give them to them. Eventually we did but they didn't sell many and the respective ticket offices have since been bickering over who owes who what from that game and ts gotten so pathetic that they didn't give us extra tickets for this game.

That's my alleged understanding anyway.

I don't mate. Im thinking of doing it though because if Wordpress are going to put their own adverts on there anyway then I may as well get some sort of money from it. I didn't even realise there was adverts on the site until recently when a friend told me

Better in your pocket than theirs eh?
Let us know if you do mate and I'll start clicking again.

Back
Top Bottom