View From Donny

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We weren't dire - they were crap, we were ok.

Go and watch the sky highlights - when do you ever get nothing positive in the highlights from the home team?

Sky highlights says It all about Donny.

UTB

Not sure, but weren't that also Donny when the video producer took the piss by showing the highlights for the home team being when the ball went out for a goal kick? :D

“A good team Would have put 6 or 7 past us today, and about 3 or 4 past Sheffield United.”

Tuesday might be a sterner test - even against a Bury team who've just let in 6.

“Seen some footage on YouTube. No Police in sight. DRFC should be refusing to pay the extra Policing costs and sending the bill to Sheff Utd.”

Under the away end it was packed at half time. Some lads were standing on some railings (or something) trying to pull down some pipes and wire mesh from the ceiling for something to do. People were filming it. Stewards were watching it (what can they do?). Police? They must have been showing Justice with Courage somewhere else.

Love to read view froms like this... Poxy little club with a shitty plastic ground and shitter fans

I used to work with a bloke in 2000 and then he was a piggy season ticket holder, lost contact but then added him on Facebook a few years back... Turns out he was a Donny season ticket holder (around 08-10).

I pointed out when he was there at Wembley with his Donny kit on that he used to be a pig... I think he deleted me ha ha

Love to read view froms like this... Poxy little club with a shitty plastic ground and shitter fans

I used to work with a bloke in 2000 and then he was a piggy season ticket holder, lost contact but then added him on Facebook a few years back... Turns out he was a Donny season ticket holder (around 08-10).

I pointed out when he was there at Wembley with his Donny kit on that he used to be a pig... I think he deleted me ha ha

I fucking hate cunts like that with a bastard passion. Some fucking wanker I worked with also in 2000 was a staunch Leeds fan and similar to you when Facebook took off the cunt was a pig. I told him he should die of shame the verminous twat and he deleted me.

I can understand their frustration.

I'd be depressed too if my team played at a Lego set in the middle of an abyss. Poor fuckers have to walk about 4 light years to the nearest pub to drown their sorrows after as well.

I bet a few old Leeds shirts will be getting ironed after today......

I fucking hate cunts like that with a bastard passion. Some fucking wanker I worked with also in 2000 was a staunch Leeds fan and similar to you when Facebook took off the cunt was a pig. I told him he should die of shame the verminous twat and he deleted me.

There is a lad I know who grew up supporting Arsenal. This season, at the age of 33, he has now decided he supports Wednesday. Started supporting then around the time they beat Arsenal. Really have no idea what they get out of the game because they will never truly understand the highs and lows of a fan

There is a lad I know who grew up supporting Arsenal. This season, at the age of 33, he has now decided he supports Wednesday. Started supporting then around the time they beat Arsenal. Really have no idea what they get out of the game because they will never truly understand the highs and lows of a fan

I thought these people only existed at school age. What a vacuous halfwit.

The sort of bloke who if he started dating your sister you'd have to chuck in the canal.

Can't find any footage on you tube. Anyone else seen it?

Cracking support that. Brilliant turnout today hope we get some momentum going to make it a memorable end to the season, we deserve it.

First one is 6' long. Other two are 9" and 11" I think.

I fucking hate it when some away fans seem to think that beer, pot and smashing up the home teams' facilities constitutes a 'good day out.' I often hear it as I walk along Bramall Lane after a home game - sounds of damage being done in the BLUT.

You can just imagine the 'homes' these fucking cretins come from.

I thought these people only existed at school age. What a vacuous halfwit.

The sort of bloke who if he started dating your sister you'd have to chuck in the canal.

I remember a lad at junior school who supported either United or Wednesday depending on who had won that week and used to turn up in either a blades or owls shirt - he got bullied and beat up a lot.

I fucking hate it when some away fans seem to think that beer, pot and smashing up the home teams' facilities constitutes a 'good day out.' I often hear it as I walk along Bramall Lane after a home game - sounds of damage being done in the BLUT.

The women behind the kiosks were terrified and there was an almighty bang as some electrics blew. Throwing beer bottles randomly at your own fans is way overstepping the line for me though. Young stupid lads come for a day out on the piss on the train. I haven't a problem with the singing and standing on the tables. It's the vandalism and total disregard for others that niggles me. 95% will be nowhere near Bury thank god

Good point. It's happened to us at least twice this season (against Worcester and bloody Wigan of all clubs) and we did a similar thing at Vale Park.
Seems like a thoroughly modern way to express your hooligan credentials is to abuse catering staff and smash up the facilities.
At least the old school hooligans aimed higher. These little pricks would shit a brick at the first sign of trouble.

Good point. It's happened to us at least twice this season (against Worcester and bloody Wigan of all clubs) and we did a similar thing at Vale Park.
Seems like a thoroughly modern way to express your hooligan credentials is to abuse catering staff and smash up the facilities.
At least the old school hooligans aimed higher. These little pricks would shit a brick at the first sign of trouble.
I hear the BBC of the 70s were pure gents. Nobleman who just enjoyed the pugilistic art.

I remember a lad at junior school who supported either United or Wednesday depending on who had won that week and used to turn up in either a blades or owls shirt - he got bullied and beat up a lot.
I knew a kid raised as a Wednesday fan who, at the age of about 10, declared himself a Man U fan around 93/94. A year later he was a Balckburn fan!

Several lads who dont know each other been saying on twitter that sharp was in the bowery and revolution pissed out of his head on fri night, was he dropped before saturday or was he dropped for going out on fri night i wonder ?

Several lads who dont know each other been saying on twitter that sharp was in the bowery and revolution pissed out of his head on fri night, was he dropped before saturday or was he dropped for going out on fri night i wonder ?

Adkins told him Friday that he wouldn't be playing, wanted to look after his hamstring. Not sure he was out... But even if he was, I doubt it would have be a contravention of discipline and it wasn't the reason he was dropped.

I knew a kid raised as a Wednesday fan who, at the age of about 10, declared himself a Man U fan around 93/94. A year later he was a Balckburn fan!
At my boarding school near Newbury, there were mainly southerners who supported Man U, L**ds and Liverpool. There was a Wendy fan who was from Grenoside that always wore a Blade scarf during the 1974/75 season before ditching it the following season. I often remind him about it when I see him! There was a Blade from Fleetwood who switched his support to Blackpool during the 1975/76 season and then to Everton in 1978

I know a copper from Worksop who was on duty when Brownie scored that pen in the play off semis ,He was with the Utd fans and outside when it kicked off about 6 Blades took on 20 Forest fans and when he nicked a Forest fan he gobbed in his face. Anyway he went to the return game at the Lane as a Forest fan and was so impressed by the Blades he became a Blade from that day on. season ticket every year ,every away game I even cadged a lift home from the Burnley day in the sunshine final with him. Ive not seen him for a couple of years but would be interested who he supports now ,in fact that's my aim for today :)

I am surprised he took it so badly. LOL

UTB

Yep, usual story of thinking you are tough after a couple of pints and ten mates stood behind you

Back
Top Bottom