View from Crawley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
"Not even enough fit players to name a full bench today"

"They booed at the end. We must have done something right"

"Some perspective please, a one nil defeat against Sheffield Utd at home is not a disaster, this had a tonking written all over it"

"Well I was expecting a heavier defeat - bit it's no consolation.
More worryingly is that the BBC stats have us as only one shot on target. Also, we haven't scored from open play in the league yet. "

"Always disappointing to lose. At least it was a closer game than the last time. "

"I think the most important part of today is that we took at least 250 supporters up there"

"we looked the better team."

"Echo the voices regarding losing by a single goal away at Sheffield Utd. No disgrace at all."

"Big improvement today did not deserve to get beat and were more than good for a point."

"We did restrict Sheffield United to only three attempts on target!"

"As I suspected, team bounced back today with a good performance "

So, all 11 of their fans have put their 50 bob in;). But why were they expecting a heavy defeat to a team with Higdon up front??

:josebaxter:

When I saw Foxy's tweeted pic of the away end I thought he was commentated on a U21 game with the sparse attendence. It was 7am so I can be forgiven.

At one point in the first half when the game went a bit stale I decided to count them, at that point there were 82 up there.

"We did restrict Sheffield United to only three attempts on target!"

What they don't realise is,thats an improvement:D

Back
Top Bottom