View From Chesterfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I fucking hate those disrespecting cunts. They are on a par with pigs for me ,smalltown hill billy wankers with a patronising prick of a manager. The Aquarius was crap as well.

Don't think I could have put it better myself.

3rd, 4th and 6th weren't exactly praise.

“Shame for the league that they’re above us; the league table never lies, but it doesn’t tell whole truth!”

“They’re clearly not very intelligent in Sheffield, given that there was no A, B or C rows in the lower stand. I’m guessing
they can’t add up either.”

Those are the two which imo are just slagging us off however the 3rd they could argue i don't fancy us against the others if we both put our best performance in.

“I do think if each team can perform to their maximum, Sheff Utd are the worst in the PO mix”

I think if our team that embarrassed Premier League high flyers Southampton, the fearless side that almost snuck past Spurs into a cup final, or the team that humbled the League One champs on their own patch show up in the playoffs then it won't be a contest.

I also think if each team performs to their maximum then Chez and Swindon have no chance at all.

Unfortunately I can't see us performing like that. The good news is we ARE capable, we've just got to get it right for three games starting on Thursday.

Fuck 'em. It's 'little man syndrome'. If they manage to scrape into the Championship - a level way above their station - they, like Barnsley, Yeovil, Rotherham next season - will struggle and soon come back down.

So McEverley 'panicked' at the sight of Armand (who?). Jay was sheer class.

And as for questioning the number of tickets they sold, there were huge gaps in both upper and lower BL tiers, so maybe it's their little fucking pit-town club that can't add up?

You might have missed the screen before and at half time showing the names of every Blade who has died during this season.

I couldn't go yesterday so yes I missed it....comments fully understood then. Otherwise I thought it was some reference to being bored to death by negative play which would have been more than fair this season!

Respect to those Blades who have sadly passed away.

“I do think if each team can perform to their maximum, Sheff Utd are the worst in the PO mix”

I think if our team that embarrassed Premier League high flyers Southampton, the fearless side that almost snuck past Spurs into a cup final, or the team that humbled the League One champs on their own patch show up in the playoffs then it won't be a contest.

I also think if each team performs to their maximum then Chez and Swindon have no chance at all.

Unfortunately I can't see us performing like that. The good news is we ARE capable, we've just got to get it right for three games starting on Thursday.

Two penalty shoot outs will do it.

I fucking hate those disrespecting cunts. They are on a par with pigs for me ,smalltown hill billy wankers with a patronising prick of a manager. The Aquarius was crap as well.

Exactly.

Used to have a soft spot for them until we played them in October. Hope they spank Preston and we can then put a proper team out at Wembley. Murphy, Basham, S. Davies all back in vs. Swindon

Back
Top Bottom