View from Bradford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Barney

Reaction score
I'll take the baton tonight to allow Roy a break...

"Great excitement great football, two good teams going head to head. Brilliant advert for league one"

"I need a lie down after that brilliant match hammer and tong all the way."

"As we thought SU is a good side, and we matched them, loved it. A real derby where all players went out to win the match. We could have won it at the end, but so could SU, it was a fair result."

"Plenty to pick the bones out of that game, but I ain't going to bother...I really enjoyed it, the game had everything imo..It was like two horny mooses locking horns over a lady moose"

"Great game, we were never going to hang on at 3-2. Well done today lads, a bit sloppy but a good result against the better team."

"It was a game with poor standards. The defending was a joke and all the goals were sloppy."

"If Billy sharpe was our player we would be above Scunthorpe now"

"Just shows what we are missing in terms of a top quality forward. Sounded a real real threat all the game"

"He was as much as I can't stand the cretin I would drive over to pick him up, let him stay the night at our house, cook his tea and let him shush me all he wants to have him in our team. Arsehole but absolute quality Sheffield are lucky he's a fan and they've got cash because he should be banging them in in the championship."

"cracking entertainment, great atmosphere,two good sides having a right go for 90 minutes or so. Fantastic advert for league 1."

"Very impressed with Sheffield Utd, but we more or less matched them, and it would have been harsh for any side to lose that."

"Christ what a game!! Best game I've been to in a long while. Could have graced the premier league that could and nobody would have any complaints. Great atmosphere and that was down to both sets of fans. Can't say anymore than that really apart from where would we be now if we had a Billy Sharpe? Answers on a post card"

"Why do people hate Billy Sharpe, what's he ever done to us? Well apart from always score against us!"

"what a player! they will go up if they keep him in the form he is at"

I'll take the baton tonight to allow Roy a break...

"Great excitement great football, two good teams going head to head. Brilliant advert for league one"

"I need a lie down after that brilliant match hammer and tong all the way."

"As we thought SU is a good side, and we matched them, loved it. A real derby where all players went out to win the match. We could have won it at the end, but so could SU, it was a fair result."

"Plenty to pick the bones out of that game, but I ain't going to bother...I really enjoyed it, the game had everything imo..It was like two horny mooses locking horns over a lady moose"

"Great game, we were never going to hang on at 3-2. Well done today lads, a bit sloppy but a good result against the better team."

"It was a game with poor standards. The defending was a joke and all the goals were sloppy."

"If Billy sharpe was our player we would be above Scunthorpe now"

"Just shows what we are missing in terms of a top quality forward. Sounded a real real threat all the game"

"He was as much as I can't stand the cretin I would drive over to pick him up, let him stay the night at our house, cook his tea and let him shush me all he wants to have him in our team. Arsehole but absolute quality Sheffield are lucky he's a fan and they've got cash because he should be banging them in in the championship."

"cracking entertainment, great atmosphere,two good sides having a right go for 90 minutes or so. Fantastic advert for league 1."

"Very impressed with Sheffield Utd, but we more or less matched them, and it would have been harsh for any side to lose that."

"Christ what a game!! Best game I've been to in a long while. Could have graced the premier league that could and nobody would have any complaints. Great atmosphere and that was down to both sets of fans. Can't say anymore than that really apart from where would we be now if we had a Billy Sharpe? Answers on a post card"

"Why do people hate Billy Sharpe, what's he ever done to us? Well apart from always score against us!"

"what a player! they will go up if they keep him in the form he is at"
Cheers Roy sorry Barnes, great job, again some very very good comments, bet you can't find much to report on next week ;-)

I said a few weeks back that Sharp had to improve for us to go up a level. Looks to be the case. UTB

Was talking to a Bradford fan after the game and he genuinely thought we were unlucky not to win the game. He thought it was there best performance of the season. Based on what we had just seen we both agreed we could easily be top 2. He was another who raved about Billy and rightly so but he was matched by Bash and both were pipped by Fleck for our MOM

I suspected that was one of Bradford's best performances this season. Good to see that their fans agree. All the more reason to be satisfied with today.

Stuart McCall:

“It was great entertainment and a great advert for this division, two proper football clubs with fantastic support and atmosphere.

“It was a great game with end-to-end stuff and I thoroughly enjoyed being involved in it.

“Our lads will not play against a better striker than Billy Sharp and anyone who finishes above Sheffield United will get promoted.

“They will go the distance - they have got fire power and goals in the team.

“We haven’t conceded more than one goal in any of our other matches this season and we were disappointed with their second and third goals.

“We showed our lads that they took quick free-kicks and we switched off for their second goal while the third goal was from a corner that we should have cleared, but give me 3-3 rather 0-0 any day.”

The thing about these sensible comments is that they would have become aggressive, irritating, predictable, sour, juvenile, pathetic untruths if we'd sneaked a last minute winner.

Maybe Barney could do the view from Blades fans? Summarising all the froth on here and Bladesmad? That should keep him busy!

Back
Top Bottom