View From Bradford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is wrong with some of our fans?

Booing,
Swearing,
Being rude to visitors,
Not having a grasp of basic geography,
Having expectations beyond reality.

I don't know what the world is coming to.

HH

Fun was enjoyed by all then;

Thanks to the Sheffield Utd chav & his obese wife who shouted at me, my brother, 13 year old son & nephews 7 & 9 to **** off back to Bradford and our town full of P***s as we headed back to the car after the game. He didn’t seem impressed when I replied I would rather go to Bradford than wake up next to his munta of a wife!”

“Actually my first ever time in Sheffield and before I’d even left the train station some bloke came over and said:
“You’re s***, you’ll always be s***, dirty Northern monkey, f*** off you f****** Yorkshire *******, you’re s***”
Seemed a bit surprised when I told him that Sheffield itself is both in the North and in Yorkshire. Not the brightest bunch.
Otherwise a decent away day.”

Yeah, of course that happened. :rolleyes:

Said it before, every body was crying out for them to get rid of the long ball and keep it on the floor they have and now every body is crying out for the long ball......:tumbleweed:

“Thanks to the Sheffield Utd chav & his obese wife who shouted at me, my brother, 13 year old son & nephews 7 & 9 to **** off back to Bradford and our town full of P***s"

Disappointed to read this, as after all the pre-match discussion I saw/heard nothing racist before or after or while sat in the Kop

“Thanks to the Sheffield Utd chav & his obese wife who shouted at me, my brother, 13 year old son & nephews 7 & 9 to **** off back to Bradford and our town full of P***s"

Disappointed to read this, as after all the pre-match discussion I saw/heard nothing racist before or after or while sat in the Kop
If this happened then they should report it. Highly likely whoever shouted would be captured on CCTV somewhere if they attended the match and they can be dealt with.

Shocking. Bradford is a city not a town.

If they had been watching us all season they wouldn't find it strange.

Why? They've been watching their own team, who've been worse (11 points worse to be precise) but they don't seem to feel that booing is going to help, so I'm not sure why, if they spent the season watching a better team, that would make them feel differently.

Let's not pretend that fans of other clubs don't have to watch crap football so don't understand what it like for us poor, brave United fans who have put up with so much.

The one that hit the post was off side so doesn't count.

Draw was a fair result, two poor sides on the day, one playing hoof ball, one trying to play a bit of football but lacking the quality of player to do it.

Why? They've been watching their own team, who've been worse (11 points worse to be precise) but they don't seem to feel that booing is going to help, so I'm not sure why, if they spent the season watching a better team, that would make them feel differently.

Let's not pretend that fans of other clubs don't have to watch crap football so don't understand what it like for us poor, brave United fans who have put up with so much.

The Bradford fans seem to have a good repartee with Parkinson, and perhaps understand what he is trying to achieve , They too have had good cup runs , but flatter to deceive in the league . We are the exact opposite with Clough . Perhaps they have the realisation they are actually a league 1 side , and we don't . Lets not forget we are in the play offs , which is to be fair , in the cold day of light , is a achievement , in its self .

UTB

Up and till quite recently, Bradford had been having a decent season but have dropped away a bit now. I would hazard a guess that the football they watched whilst on a decent run was far more entertaining than what has been served up at the Lane.

Did we hit the post ? or did I dream that one
Two things. Post is not on target and it was offside - although I wasn't sure it was.

Comment in there re the red and the lack of the advantage when the ball played up to Hansen but that was the free kick they scored from.

Long ball? Parkinson knows we are weak at CB so tried to use Hanson as a foil to bring in Knott and Clarke.
That's why Bash was CB - cos of the threat from Hanson. Our lack of decent CB, natural CB dictates our game plan and will be our undoing in the play offs.

No booing from me at all.
Just standard level of mediocrity on view warranted a shrug of the shoulders and a 'Meh'

That's the sort of game I envisage in the play off first leg at home. Lacklustre, low tempo, 1-1 when we should have dominated. Leaving us a mountain to climb in the second leg.

Coutts best game I have seen him play - when FT he could be decent.

Back
Top Bottom