View From Bradford (Part 2)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was thinking yesterday that the build up to this game reminded me of the Monday night Port Vale away game in 1988/89 which was around the same time of the season. Back then at that point ourselves, Port Vale and Wolves were going at it hammer and tongs, stride for stride, leading to Vale having their biggest home attendance for several millennia.

And it just occurred to me, just like today that game finished 3-3. I remember getting home after the Vale match suffering from really bad earache; with my ear going 'swish swish', I put it out of my mind as all I could think about was Deano's equaliser.

That season all three teams kept it up right to the end and all three went up.

Here's the Presidential View From.

The Donald Trump esque one we had earlier was entertaining but not really the real thing.

Cheers Roy, did one myself a few years ago on BM & I got a frosty reception but you was brilliant about it. Keep up the good work mate

I don't own the rights to collecting view or anything. It has become a bit more of a thing for me since turning it into a blog and I've added a few features like the former players and what not but if people want to collect their own view then that's fine with me

I don't own the rights to collecting view or anything. It has become a bit more of a thing for me since turning it into a blog and I've added a few features like the former players and what not but if people want to collect their own view then that's fine with me

It isn't fine with me........Always tune in for ROY'S view!

Yes but it's a bit like when they replaced the daughter on Roseanne, we all fancised the original one and although the new one looked okay we were delighted when they brought the first one back.

Why does it matter what other fans think, who gives a shit ?

'2 poor sides on show today'.......really?! Always one isn't there?

Well done boys, well done yet again for trying to win away from home and very nearly doing so, long may it continue!

Back
Top Bottom