Videos and pictures from last night

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DSB-91

Reaction score
Anyone got any good photos or videos from the game? Wish I'd caught Doyle's penalty going in but my phone was out of battery by that point.

Pisses me off people filming things Instead of singing/clapping and enjoying the moment..... But on the other hand I love seeing some good videos of the blades!!

While I'm on the subject,
There was a video from the away end of the lane last season(against Charlton I think) and it was of us belting out GCB and it was incredamazing but I can't find it anymore! Anyone know where I can find it?

Pisses me off people filming things Instead of singing/clapping and enjoying the moment..... But on the other hand I love seeing some good videos of the blades!!

While I'm on the subject,
There was a video from the away end of the lane last season(against Charlton I think) and it was of us belting out GCB and it was incredamazing but I can't find it anymore! Anyone know where I can find it?

Is it this you're looking for?

Is it this you're looking for?

That's not the one I had in mind but that's brilliant too, I've never seen that one before either.
Gives me goosebumps hearing our fans in full voice- especially from the away fans perspective! WOW

Was it this one?

Cheers, Gary

That's not it mate, it was filmed on a mobile phone and it was just of the south stand. It's been took off YouTube now for some reason and it's driving me mad trying to find it....

I've just watched your video, and the other 4 parts and they are without doubt the best fan montages I've ever seen. The blades spoil nearly every weekend I get but seeing images like that makes it all worth while. It's a bit girly but I fill up at some of them,
there was a little boy crying and praying at one of our games once(think he even made it on to look north when they hunted him down) and the video of him was probably the best thing I've ever seen in football, loved it!

Back
Top Bottom