[VIDEO] Peterborough United Away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• Admin
It's a pity that goal had to interrupt what sounded like a fascinating debate on the merits of Campbell-Ryce vs Flynn...

I know, just as Flynn won the throw in that turned into a goal by running at his man. He didn't continue the insight afterwards unfortunately.

After all the doubting Thomases ' me included' a bloody good win last night, DID Collins and Doyle make the difference,'I'd like to think so.Crawley home satdi'lets keep it going and get out of this bloody league.UTB

The official highlights show a Peterborough pulling back Howard's hand as he goes out to claim the ball. I don't know if he'd got there, but nevertheless, that's a clear foul, and not very sportsmanlike behaviour.

Good stuff. .great play from baxter..and a nice strike from Davies

The official highlights show a Peterborough pulling back Howard's hand as he goes out to claim the ball. I don't know if he'd got there, but nevertheless, that's a clear foul, and not very sportsmanlike behaviour

I noticed that Howard was appealing for a foul but hadn't seen why. Thanks for the video - it was the same player (#14) who decided to dive when Collins slid in after he'd beaten Howard to a long ball, trying to win a penalty instead of score a goal. The guy is a cheat.

Back
Top Bottom