VIDEO - Coutts goal v. Hallam FC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• Admin
Even though it says "Coutts Goal vs Hallam" I throughly expected him not to score.

I was almost right.

He put one right in the top corner minutes before that the keeper somehow got to.

• Admin
Fair enough. Nice to hear he's taking shots!

I thought he was destined never to get one :)

Interestingly enough Jake Wright (the younger) was going to take it until Coutts took over.

I'll wait for you to post a video of you calmly planting a penalty in the top corner. Have you ever got your knees mucky, or do you prefer to pass judgement from the safety of your comfy chair.

I'll wait for you to post a video of you calmly planting a penalty in the top corner. Have you ever got your knees mucky, or do you prefer to pass judgement from the safety of your comfy chair.

To be fair, I wouldn't pick him for the midfield either.

I thought he was destined never to get one :)

Interestingly enough Jake Wright (the younger) was going to take it until Coutts took over.

Without wanting to sound to critical, why didn't he let him have it? How was Coutts last night; is it true he has just become a dad? Hopefully that might lead to a change for the better.

Even though it says "Coutts Goal vs Hallam" I throughly expected him not to score.

I was almost right.

Nothing like giving a guy a clean slate eh? Let's see how they all start the season before panning the shit out of them again.

Reactions: Gee

Without wanting to sound to critical, why didn't he let him have it? How was Coutts last night; is it true he has just become a dad? Hopefully that might lead to a change for the better.

Just become a Dad? Well done Couttsy, first thing you've created since moving to BDTBL

Must admit, I thought you were pretty much incapable of any physical exertion from the waist down:confused:

Didn't he have a clean slate last season?

Oh fuck him then, because that will help him play better.

If we have a new manager then who knows what can happen. The manager selects him then he clearly thinks he is good enough. If he lets him go then so be it. But before the league campaign has started the knives are already out. What positive can that possibly have?

Oh fuck him then, because that will help him play better.

If we have a new manager then who knows what can happen. The manager selects him then he clearly thinks he is good enough. If he lets him go then so be it. But before the league campaign has started the knives are already out. What positive can that possibly have?
Fair point but hasn't the manager listed him?

Not to start another mass Coutts debate* but the lad obviously has talent, despite being listed he is obviously still part of the group and, though some seem to forget, he was brilliant on a number of occasions last season.

* ok I have!

Yes and if he goes then so be it, but he wouldn't be the first to be taken off the transfer list having put some performances in. He clearly isn't in the same envelope as Woolford for instance.
I'll give him what you're giving Clarke.

Nothing like giving a guy a clean slate eh? Let's see how they all start the season before panning the shit out of them again.
He has stolen a wage for a year and a half now, under 2 different managers. The third one listed him immediately. We have had literally zero return.

The onus is definitely on Coutts to prove us wrong, not on us to assume he might come good now.

As always, he will get my full support on the field, though I'll be devastated to see him on it. My judgement will be what I see. And so far, he's been a total waste of resource.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom