Very excited !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
It's like being a kid again ! Feeling like I did wh en we played Norwich away in the cup when they were top of the league . Went down on the supporters coaches from the lane buzzing ! Same kind of excitement only now I am way older and driving up so fuck it I am up and dressed already , phoned my mates who I am taking and told them we are going at half nine or make their own way ! Cant wait , thanks Chris , you will be a legend !!!
As ever UTB!!

Ay lad. I remember gerint hosses up early, pickin't lads up from't tavern n mekin us way up wi a flagon or two in mi old cart. Them days tha dint av to worry thissen abart bevyin ale n driving thi cart cos constables cunt run faster than't hosses. Av a gud un, al bi listening on't new fangled magic talkin box.

:( Cannot set off till about 13.20 as the Missus is working till 13.00. Planning to have a Curry after in Bradford. Any recommendations of where to eat anyone?

BrayfordsBushyBeard ever thought of taking up hobbies....

I can imagine your mates responses when you called and said you were going at 0930... to Bradford!

I'm around the 50 age group

And to be honest I've been walking on air with a big grin on my face these last few days.
I really feel that the good times are just around the corner and I want to give a massive thank you to Chris "Chrissy" Wilder.
I take my grandson to the matches and he's now so enthusiastic, you would think we are Barcelona.

:( Cannot set off till about 13.20 as the Missus is working till 13.00. Planning to have a Curry after in Bradford. Any recommendations of where to eat anyone?

Had a very nice curry at the Shimla Spice in Shipley last night, just a 10 min drive from the ground, reasonably priced and its BYO with a pub on either side, its one of the top restaurants in Bradford on Trip advisor............... buzzin for the match UTB

Karachi was the first Indian I ever went to in Bradford. Basic and you have to ask for cutlery, if you want it. But authentic and great food, cheap as chips. Byo drink

Best curry house ever not in Bradford
On cliff ISLAMABAD

Chef covered in blood Formica tables no nife and forks in early days
Happy days

It's like being a kid again ! Feeling like I did wh en we played Norwich away in the cup when they were top of the league . Went down on the supporters coaches from the lane buzzing ! Same kind of excitement only now I am way older and driving up so fuck it I am up and dressed already , phoned my mates who I am taking and told them we are going at half nine or make their own way ! Cant wait , thanks Chris , you will be a legend !!!
As ever UTB!!

Disgraceful outburst of hope and expectation BBB ;)..........enjoy every moment and hope you're beaming from ear to ear at the game's end UTB!

Back
Top Bottom