Various news sources confirm that funds will be available to Nigel Clough to purchase new signings

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

itsinyerblood

Reaction score
I've read this earlier in 3-4 news sources, the same story repeated, that the Blades' board will provide Clough with funds to buy new signings. If so, great news. Hope it will provide the push we need having entered the second half of the season.

I have heard this soooo many times before and it just ends with disappointment. We were supposed to be bringing in 3 players in the loan window, two of which were strikers and instead have focused on dropping crucial points against sides like Orient, Barnsley, and Oldham because we don't have any effective strikers.
I'm looking forward to the excuses in January, I do hope they're more original than the usual ones :tumbleweed:
UTB & FTP

As usual, watch what United do, not what they say.

Ha ha - Alf's titles are getting longer as he moderates the length of his posts :)

...to be known by future generations as 'the Ched reserve' monies...

Hasn't he had these funds all summer too? I think any rumours of money should just go in the rumour section at this point until proven otherwise. Of course Nigel won't pay over the odds either..

If you believe anything uncle Jim says your a mug.

Brealey, MacDonald, Collombotti, Green, McCabe, Phipps is just another name in a long line of snake oil salesmen out exploit our fanstastic support.

The sad thing is no one cares to publicly question them anymore.

Have we found some money down the back of the sofa?

Love the way the doubters get their retaliation in first
if they go public and say funds are to be made available , it gives us something tangable to argue with at the very least ,
If by Jan 29th we have no new players we can go downwith the written promises

forward to the excuses in January, I do hope they're more original than the usual ones :tumbleweed:
UTB & FTP

The Prince spoke to a magic fish who told him everything would be alright and he doesn't need to spend a bean. How is that for a start

Back
Top Bottom