Updates from Clough & Brayford Interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good interview from Brayford. Confirms he took a pay cut, wants to be at a place he feels wanted, 1st six months at Cardiff soured his experience of the club.

I'm with Swizzler on this. Wouldn't touch a scarf like that with a barge pole. Stupid feckin things.

Now if they made a red and White scarf with the words "Fucking Cup Tarts" on it and the Blades badge on each end. That would be something :)

Unbefuckingievable! Fucking twattish garments

I like to collect scarves from all the European grounds I've been to. While in Amsterdam I went to Ajax stadium purchased a scarf in a rush.

Imaging my horror when I got it home and it was half and half with IFK Gothenberg.

Bollox!

I like to collect scarves from all the European grounds I've been to. While in Amsterdam I went to Ajax stadium purchased a scarf in a rush.

Imaging my horror when I got it home and it was half and half with IFK Gothenberg.

Bollox!

Attachments

• IMG_76705768980555.jpeg
    IMG_76705768980555.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 7

Bollox!

You're now entitled to take the full force of the Worlds Military to Amsterdam and smash the shit out of the whole of Holland.

Back
Top Bottom