Undisclosed fee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"This undisclosed deal represents a fantastic profit for the club in just 12 months."

Oh dear Mr Shitcroft.

If it was 100k that's not a bad fee to pay.

However, I doubt it was.

Let's not forget Sunjihi got the "mutual consent" and the colour of the away kit wrong.

However, I doubt it was.

Let's not forget Sunjihi got the "mutual consent" and the colour of the away kit wrong.
I thought mutal consent was Phippsy? And he posted the home kit on here 2 or 3 days early on here. I didn't know he'd got the away kit wrong. He's an Oracle, it's time we came to terms with it.

I thought mutal consent was Phippsy? And he posted the home kit on here 2 or 3 days early on here. I didn't know he'd got the away kit wrong. He's an Oracle, it's time we came to terms with it.
Nah, mutual consent was about Adkins.

Where did he post the home kit? He posted the away kit before it was unveiled but it had already been posted by someone else.

And yes, he got the colours of the away kit wrong as Foxy pointed out at the time.

Did he not say we we're signing Jermaine Grandison too?
He did actually that is true. Another one he's probably got wrong.

There's no doubting he somehow had access to the line ups for a period of time last season, but that's it.

It was probably through a player no longer here, and Sunjihi is trying to continue his ITK image.

However, I doubt it was.

Lol.... Barney , we don't know , but as on another famous thread, this is the best 'evidence' we have...think about it, Flitcroft, comes out and say's the offer is 'comical' then 'embarrassing'...do you think we suddenly jumped up to half million or summat and now he's happy!?!?!

Once again, you have no evidence to suggest otherwise..apart from the prejudice in your head because you'd like to slag the club off for signing someone you didn't want/think is crap/too expensive/old...

It might just be a good deal?

Comedy gold.

It was £100k
LOL....and there is no way you can confirm that is correct so no one can really question you......except someone who is dealing with Bury FC on a business matter at the moment and knows the figures so it can be confirmed that your 'source' is incorrect

Lol.... Barney , we don't know , but as on another famous thread, this is the best 'evidence' we have...think about it, Flitcroft, comes out and say's the offer is 'comical' then 'embarrassing'...do you think we suddenly jumped up to half million or summat and now he's happy!?!?!

Once again, you have no evidence to suggest otherwise..apart from the prejudice in your head because you'd like to slag the club off for signing someone you didn't want/think is crap/too expensive/old...

It might just be a good deal?

Comedy gold.
It might be, it might also be a bad one. On past evidence, which is more likely?

A thread from someone who since the season has finished has got more or less everything he's said wrong doesn't prove anything.

To be fair, with Grandison there will have been plenty of substance behind it but we signed James Wilson instead, and we were never going to sign both because they play the same positions and would both be seen as squad players.

LOL....and there is no way you can confirm that is correct so no one can really question you......except someone who is dealing with Bury FC on a business matter at the moment and knows the figures so it can be confirmed that your 'source' is incorrect

Can you tell us exactly how far out he is? :)

It might be, it might also be a bad one. On past evidence, which is more likely?

A thread from someone who since the season has finished has got more or less everything he's said wrong doesn't prove anything.

The past is erm...behind us :)

Do you not see any difference in the signings Wilder is making this season to previous manager's re: team shape/balance?

Back
Top Bottom