Ulloa refused to play tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Ulloa refused to play for Leicester tonight, another one boycotting this tournament. A disgrace given his wages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-30-23-00-55.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-30-23-00-55.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 241

Utter fuckin disgrace.
Ridiculous sums of money each and every week that the rest of us can only dream of and they think they can pick or choose whichever game they want to play in?
Should be ashamed of himself but will collect his next bloated pay packet without an ounce of regret......... And we wonder what's wrong with football

Phone call went something like
"Do you fancy playing in the u21's side on Tuesday? It's a cup match, I promise"
"Not falling for that, gaffer. It's that joke trophy."
"No problem, I'll find someone even lower down the pecking order to play in that shit"

Phone call went something like
"Do you fancy playing in the u21's side on Tuesday? It's a cup match, I promise"
"Not falling for that, gaffer. It's that joke trophy."
"No problem, I'll find someone even lower down the pecking order to play in that shit"
And the next call was to Demarai Gray.

Whilst this 'competition' is nothing but a farce, and whilst I hope that the whole thing crashes and burns, any player who refuses to play is showing a stunning lack of professionalism and lack of respect towards that club's supporters.

I would have him scrubbing the bogs for this, with his own toothbrush.

Yeah. I mean obviously it's transfer deadline day today, so maybe he's not gonna be a Leicester player much longer. Maybe he had a knock and couldn't play, or didn't want to risk injury. Maybe his cat died. It doesn't always have to be like, y'know this big thing where he's being a cunt.

Joke trophy anyway so how come you all care about the professional integrity of Leicester's 3rd best striker?

Whilst this 'competition' is nothing but a farce, and whilst I hope that the whole thing crashes and burns, any player who refuses to play is showing a stunning lack of professionalism and lack of respect towards that club's supporters.

I would have him scrubbing the bogs for this, with his own toothbrush.
You wouldn't though. He'd just tell you to fuck off because he's a multimillionaire.

It must be just me but ,I think the competition is a great idea ,a chance to see the best young players plus a few internationals and premier league players. A chance for Wilder to try a few things ,tactics ,players formations ,over 3 games with no real pressure and also a chance to look to see if there are any loan possibilities with the other side ,a chance to build a relationship with the other side.
Or would people resist change and get the regular 3 or 4 k to watch Hartlepool again ?

It must be just me but ,I think the competition is a great idea ,a chance to see the best young players plus a few internationals and premier league players. A chance for Wilder to try a few things ,tactics ,players formations ,over 3 games with no real pressure and also a chance to look to see if there are any loan possibilities with the other side ,a chance to build a relationship with the other side.
Or would people resist change and get the regular 3 or 4 k to watch Hartlepool again ?

You're absolutely right, mate.....

...it is just you.

You wouldn't though. He'd just tell you to fuck off because he's a multimillionaire.

If I was managing him then I would probably be a millionaire as well. In which case he would get a double fuck off and a spud up the exhaust of his shiny motor,to go with his new found dental hygiene concerns.

If I was managing him then I would probably be a millionaire as well. In which case he would get a double fuck off and a spud up the exhaust of his shiny motor,to go with his new found dental hygiene concerns.
Apparently when Moyes was manager of Preston he had a fight with the keeper. I think Ranieri is a bit old for that though.
Be interesting to see if Ulloa makes a 'shock' move today.

and in reality it's a chance for the Premier League and its paymasters to garner the information that supporters of lower league clubs will swallow it and, therefore, be amenable to the longer term goal of replacing some of those little clubs no-one really wants (you know the Accringtons. Harlepools and Morecambes of this world) with "B" teams for league competition, thus allowing the biggest clubs to keep more players on the payroll and get them competitive games.
I'm all for change as long as it's for the benefit of all and not the few.

and in reality it's a chance for the Premier League and its paymasters to garner the information that supporters of lower league clubs will swallow it and, therefore, be amenable to the longer term goal of replacing some of those little clubs no-one really wants (you know the Accringtons. Harlepools and Morecambes of this world) with "B" teams for league competition, thus allowing the biggest clubs to keep more players on the payroll and get them competitive games.
I'm all for change as long as it's for the benefit of all and not the few.
Like we said when they did away with 3rd division north and south , those little clubs have a chance to take place in this but it has been hi jacked by the we don't like change brigade.

Tell me why ,and what you disagree with then.

Different team selection rules for participants in the same competition? It's nonsense. An absolute farce.

We already have an Under 21 or is it now Under 23 competition. Wilder can achieve all that you mention in that, and everyone plays by the same rules.

It's having our noses rubbed in it by being only deemed worthy to play the reserves of our great masters teams.

The correct response would be to put out our own reserve team. And then kick the fuck out of them

Like we said when they did away with 3rd division north and south , those little clubs have a chance to take place in this but it has been hi jacked by the we don't like change brigade.

Do you agree with other barmy 'changes' like an extra Premier League fixture, played abroad? Premier League Development teams not only in a farcical cup competition but also playing in the "lower" leagues?

Change is not [always] good.

No nor do I agree with some other changes ,kicking back from a kick off for one ,but this one I like.
Do you agree with other barmy 'changes' like an extra Premier League fixture, played abroad? Premier League Development teams not only in a farcical cup competition but also playing in the "lower" leagues?

Change is not [always] good.

Back
Top Bottom