U21's leading 2-1 in extra time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Give the lad a break v Scunny eh +Nige?

Only reason I can see not to do so, would be that he's massively unpopular with the 'senior pro's'...

Yes but apparently he has a bad attitude and wears his cap back to front. Well done lads! How he can't get a place on our bench with some of the shite we've witnessed is pretty mind boggling.
Come off it Wizardry we all want him to succeed he just lost his way a bit,still under contract for another year

Give the lad a break v Scunny eh +Nige?

Only reason I can see not to do so, would be that he's massively unpopular with the 'senior pro's'...

Agreed Esa, in fact stick all the youngsters on, nothing left to play for, get them on the pitch in front of a decent sized crowd, let them feel what it is like when the supporters get behind the team, hopefully they will realise that being a footballer for SUFC means giving 100% every game, week in, week out, and if you give your all, there is nothing more that anyone can ask for.

Every time I look for there results they seem to have won, where can I find a league table for them & results for the season, it may seem obvious to most but I'm a Blade living in exile & the only info I get from the newspapers is about 3 lines in the Sunday paper, so thanks for all the fans on here who have contributed all season.

Is diego still under 21?
I know there's a rule where a couple can be over.

Well done boys!!
Where's the final?
It's against Millwall or Huddersfield isn't it? I'd love us to take shit loads of fans

Sounded like a feisty game going by Charlton's Twitter commentary. Ended with a late red for their goalscorer.

Last thing, is there a rule that prevents us from drafting some of the first team in? Obviously the youngsters.

*basically Che.

Last time I saw the under 21s it was at the Lane against Wednesday- I thought it was brilliant.
I would push it like crazy if I was the board, try and get 10,11,12,000 there.

Was that the game where DiMaio scored for us? I was there, good atmosphere

Nick Cox ‏@Coxy3012 11m11 minutes ago
Battered, bruised & exhausted but victorious. U21s reach national league final. Proud of them all #sufc @AcademySUFC

Chdaz-4WUAQ75DG.jpg

0 retweets0 likes

Back
Top Bottom