U21's Final

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Give a bit back for the shit season we have endured and make it free of charge... would be a great experience for the youngest players in the 21s to play in front of Proper Blades Fans............

Playoff Final vs. Huddersfield?

I think I'll give it a miss.

Playoff Final vs. Huddersfield?

I think I'll give it a miss.
Yeah, I was outside Wembley before Simmo's penalty hit the roof on its way down. Don't need reminding of that.

Supporters will be located in the John Street Stand for the fixture, owing to renovation work on the concourses of the Top Spring Stand, which are expected to last for the majority of the close season.
Season ticket holders are entitled to a free ticket for the fixture, which must be obtained in person or over the telephone from the ticket office in advance of the game (no tickets can be order online for this match), otherwise admission is £3 adults and £1 concessions.
http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffield-united-u21s-2565588.aspx

Supporters will be located in the John Street Stand for the fixture, owing to renovation work on the concourses of the Top Spring Stand, which are expected to last for the majority of the close season.
Season ticket holders are entitled to a free ticket for the fixture, which must be obtained in person or over the telephone from the ticket office in advance of the game (no tickets can be order online for this match), otherwise admission is £3 adults and £1 concessions.
http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffield-united-u21s-2565588.aspx

Well that's pissed on that idea then :(

Which one is the Top Spring stand? Seriously, I haven't got a clue.

Whichever one it is, it's pissed on my hope of having 30,000 there :(

Personally i think its great that we're charging entry. Should be a fiver and all the money going to the academy

Personally i think its great that we're charging entry. Should be a fiver and all the money going to the academy
I completely understand your point Swiss but winning the thing would be more beneficial to the players than extra income.
A full house could genuinely help our chances...... Unless we groan at every missed place pass.

Back
Top Bottom