Two wins, that's all we need.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CG Blade

Reaction score
in this season of ups and downs, of highs (to few) and low's (to many)! It only takes two wins to finish the season on a high. Two wins and a draw, we could even lose one of the next two.
Two wins that is all, sounds not to much of a task, but it is as simple as that. Have we got two wins in this squad. Answers on a postcode please.

in this season of ups and downs, of highs (to few) and low's (to many)! It only takes two wins to finish the season on a high. Two wins and a draw, we could even lose one of the next two.
Two wins that is all, sounds not to much of a task, but it is as simple as that. Have we got two wins in this squad. Answers on a postcode please.
Not if it is W W L

Although it could be D D D and we go up on penalties.

Ha, as if !

Now we know it has been a problem to score goals but we only need to score two in three games, 1-0, 0-0, and finally 1-0. See it is getting easier as I type. However our famous defence has got to concede any, Ah well back to the drawing board

Now we know it has been a problem to score goals but we only need to score two in three games, 1-0, 0-0, and finally 1-0. See it is getting easier as I type. However our famous defence has got to concede any, Ah well back to the drawing board
One Problem CG, we always concede a goal in most games, and struggle then to score more than one.

I'm feeling just a little more optimistic on this than I thought I would. Swindon are having a bit of a poor spell and I think the away leg last actually suits us. Preston have an even worse record in play offs than we do and we have looked reasonable against them this season. amazingly, Chesterfield may be our downfall although I can't see them getting passed Preston. Fingers crossed.

We've never won an away fixture in the play offs.

But we've never lost a home one.
So that means the footballing gods will be sorting it so that we will lose the home leg 0-2 and win the away leg 1-0 - just to spite you Pedro

THREE Clean Sheets in a row?
Are you on acid or summat?

About as likely as WhiteHawk keeping a clean sheet if a new Rachel Riley picture appeared in his bedroom three nights running :eek:

Just like in 1997

and 2003

and 2009

and 2011

and 2012

how did they turn out???

Just like in 1997

and 2003

and 2009

and 2011

and 2012

how did they turn out???
yes because weve lost in a play of fbefore its written in stone we MUST lose again
no football record has ever changed or been broken
teams that had lost at bramall lane have never come and won
bournemouth will never ever get to the prem as theyve never been there before
spain wont ever win a world cup will they
real madrid had won 8 european cups and they said barca who had never won it would never win it
wigan can never win the FA cup
birmingham beat arsenal in a league cup final , nah impossible
celtic lose to inverness , in a scottish cup final , are you on drugs
derby miss out on the play offs under mclaren now theyve elbowed clough ... ooh didnt see that one

We will drive ourselves mad with all this talk about previous playoffs or can we win without conceding, the basic fact is we have a clean slate, I'm all for looking back at our playoff record but it will have no influence come Thursday, just a new chapter hopefully with a happy ending.

Back
Top Bottom