Twitter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Edinblade

Reaction score
Mail on line has a report on supporters using Twitter. It says Sheffield United fans post the most "positive" tweets, whilst QPR are the most negative. Weeds post the most whilst Man U and Chelsea are very quiet.

Most positive??? Aye...only because us owd buggers can only just about get our heads around posting on here....... :)

They cannot possibly have taken any tweets from last season into account...

Because I don't want to be...

204_052011_o.jpg

Max, there are a few unwritten rules, protocols if you like, that we all must follow.

In Pierre's case, you have to recognise that he's a shy type (a bit like me ;)), even retiring some might say. So to ask for his email is simply not done.
Have you tried the personal mail on here? Top right hand corner there's an envelope, it offers privacy and no one else can see what you've written.

Don't take offence Max, whether you realise it or not, you've just managed to keep the right side of that line called irritating, so maintain those standards, make sure your rumours have flesh on them, and keep up the good work son UTB

how could we have been more positive than say bristol city fans? burton fans? bournemouth fans for god sake there best season in there history and apparently we were more positive :confused: all seems very strange

how could we have been more positive than say bristol city fans? burton fans? bournemouth fans for god sake there best season in there history and apparently we were more positive :confused: all seems very strange

Because, like everything on Twatter, it's a load of bollocks.

The only possible explanation is that the people running the survey don't understand the Sheffield dialect.

What a load of nonsense, at least 50% of twitter blades weren't happy with how things were going last season and rightly so.

Backup...backup.....how come the MASSIVE are not mentioned? Surely with their worldwide following and tinned tuna investment I thought twitter would be a buzz.

Don't forget! We have the most negative fans apparently and it's all their fault;) I love twitter and I don't even go on it:D

The newer generation tend to use Twitter more and they're the more positive ones. Must just be the older Blades that are the negative ones then ;)

*grabs tin hat*.

Back
Top Bottom