Tweeting players directly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jon P

Magherafelt Blade
Reaction score
i want to get people's thoughts on tweeting players directly. If we're tweeting them with consistently negative stuff - how does that help one bit? Work away if it's positive but I've seen so many muppets tweeting Sharp recently as a knee-jerk reaction, calling for him to give up the captaincy and that he is "past it". Grinds my gears is all. Dread to think if Hussey has Twitter.....

i want to get people's thoughts on tweeting players directly. If we're tweeting them with consistently negative stuff - how does that help one bit? Work away if it's positive but I've seen so many muppets tweeting Sharp recently as a knee-jerk reaction, calling for him to give up the captaincy and that he is "past it". Grinds my gears is all. Dread to think if Hussey has Twitter.....

95% of people who use Twitter are single celled amoebas who shouldn't be allowed to interact with other humans without supervision.

Not sure I agree with much of the modern way of communicating at all JP.
It just seems to feed a selfish obsession to know everything about everyone as soon as possible, whether it's the latest transfer news or the latest atrocity committed.
We almost feel cheated now if there's no footage of a tsunami wiping out thousands or of a devastating earthquake or war.
The world is/could be a great (let's face it the only!) place to live, so I think we should concentrate more on the positives, whether reporting on world events or tweeting players....if that's even necessary at all!

I think it's a valid and very useful way of giving a little sound advice, that perhaps the player is missing from the management team, friends and family...particularly useful if you can get this information across as soon as possible after said players mistake/bad game/bad haircut.....

Football forums are the 21C back room of the pub, for footballing talk, without the added threat of violence* ...

*Bladesmad was NOT included in this survey.

I was going to write a witty response in order to engage in social interaction, albeit talking about football, but I seem to have run out of

Not only is that a marvellous response, if you copy/paste it into twitter, you'll also discover it's 140 characters long...

I'm wasted on here...

#Cunt

Back
Top Bottom