TV / Feeds for expats

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dkc

Reaction score
The Spurs game is not on any TV channel in the USA. However, if you can find a pub that subscribes to Bein Sports with the online option, it's legally available via Bein's online streaming service, and it will be a near-perfect feed with English commentary. The Football Factory in NYC will be showing the Bein feed, and a few others too, no doubt. Of course, there will be millions of dodgy feeds too.

As far as I know, it's live on TV all over Europe, South Africa and Asia. www.liveonsat.com lists all the channels

Be aware that it clashes with the Copa del Ray game between Athleico Madrid and Barca. Could be a problem if you are in Spain or...er..Portugual

I've invested in a one month subscription in order to stream it in Canada. A bit patchy based on the Chelsea-Liverpool game, though that might have been my rubbish wifi.

Thanks for the excellent heads up Dkc.
I've accessed BeIN via my Brighthouse cable subscription and it seems to work fine.
The acid test will be when the game starts of course.....UTB

Probably worth £6.99 for Now TV. Runs about 1 min behind radio commentary, but depending on quality of Internet, it's the Sky TV programme

Can't find it in Singers. Looks like it'll be up at 3:45 and the radio again for me. Got a conference to snooze through tomorrow instead of a day in the office, which is handy.

Tgi Fridays had it on in Los Angeles yesterday.

Yes, I was watching the Chelsea-Scousers game too. They aren't showing the Blades on normal Bein as the Spanish game takes precedence. It's on delayed at 10pm tonight so if we win you can stay in the pub and watch it all again then.

Where we were, the Bein Sport feed was offline until 39 minutes so we had to make do with a very poor Sky Sports feed, which kept pausing in the middle of the action. It was especially frustrating when the picture froze just after a shot was hit, so you didn't know for a few seconds whether the ball gad gone in or not. All in all a fantastic game though, 7 or 8 of us in the pub, almost brought the roof down in the closing stages. I swear I had a Bladesgasm when we scored the second.

Adams was a classic inspired substitution, but I thought Higdon did well too. He may be limited, but I thought he held things up well and played some intelligent balls. He may still have a part to play this season from the bench.

Well done Blades. We lost to the odd goal in five against Spurs, and scored more than them in open play.

Back
Top Bottom